Why does public transportation scare the American?

Why does public transportation scare the American?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 1.26.23 PM.png (1462x1328, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kg4cudwjxbU
neptunic.com/products/sharksuits
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its fucking gross and full of stinky bums niggers and spics and it takes FOREVER to get where you need to go and you gotta get off an transfer and deal with late buses and bullshit. It fucking sucks

Top pic is true for most of Europe as well. Only gypsies and mentally ill people take the bus

American dislike for public transportation is completely due to a (warranted) desire to avoid niggers

busses are full of stinky niggers. id rather walk or bike.

America is a big open country that was settled. It was never a series of subjected medieval city states. People just don't live that way.

this is bullshit

Ah yes, yet another foreign alien immigrant who is here to tell me about my country. Neck yourself or go back, your choice
We prefer you go back then neck yourself.

Niggers
>They will just prey on the stations like sea gulls at the beach

Its pretty simple
>(niggers ride bus)+(i avoid niggers)=me not riding the bus

Take the sandniggers you have to ride with, make them look and smell worse, then increase their crime rate by 20%. you get what we have to ride with now.

(merited) fear of minorities

>America was always a disconnected series of suburbs
I hate this meme. It isn't true. The car mania only began in the 50s and 60s with desegregation i.e. exposure to niggers.

>40 million niggers
>100+ million spics

violent niggers.
next question?

>Not owning your car dictates you must live within reach of public transport of a feasible distance to bike around
Gee, I wonder why people don't want to live in urban environments around niggers and neighbors.

public transport reflects the society

Lots of Euros have a lot of trouble understanding the scale of countries like the United States and Canada

fuck that, my job requires me to drive to different places daily... do you know how hard that would be?

The less I can interact with the general populace the better

No one takes the bus to work here apart from blacks, poor people and students

Americans used to take the bus when we could kick the niggers off. Now we can't get rid of them so we've abandoned public transit, just like malls and Detroit.

Does the Euro bus have niggers? Then you'll understand

Because it exists to limit freedom

>flag
either you have no situational awareness or you forgot to change your vpn

It’s unsafe and quickly falls into disrepair.

Pic related it's Detroit. Notice all the trolleys. All gone now.

Attached: pontchhammondoldcityhall-loc.jpg (1000x613, 206.49K)

>The car mania only began in the 50s and 60s with desegregation i.e. exposure to niggers.
It's not a meme. They were exposed to niggers because they moved to the cities. America is in fact a young, settled, frontier nation. Before WW2 over 80% of Americans lived rural. Public transportation is still totally out of the question for half of us. American urbanites are somehow the most sheltered form the reality if their own country.

It's slow, it sucks dick, it stinks, it's full of niggers. It kind of reminds me of OP's mom

>Niggers
>>They will just prey on the stations like sea gulls at the beach
That's starting to happen in Edmonton. African immigration is way up and along with it comes large groups of blacks who just hang out at bus stations.
wtf is wrong with them? When humans hang out with friends, they go to someone's house or apartment. They don't just meet up at McDonalds and sit there for 4 hours without buying anything.

>Why no public transportation in US?
You didn’t understand this movie
t. grew up in LA

Attached: C9D88761-8793-4CF9-9302-5240CCCAB61A.jpg (640x427, 100.87K)

If using public transportation wont motivate you to imprive your station in life, nothing will

Only old women, kids and migrants take the bus.

You couldn't pay me to ride the bus lol beep beep all the way

youtu.be/kg4cudwjxbU
Forgot link cause I’m around drunks

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.42M)

I havnt been on a bus since school and I never will. On blacks and regards ride the busses here

Attached: businamerica.png (1793x222, 50.85K)

Just look at the crazy shit that happens in NY subways. Anything that keeps low income people out of nice areas is good for the nice areas. Public transportation in the US is sold as a pro-diversity thing to blacken neighborhoods and everyone who actively cares about it looks like a stereotypical Redditor who likes NPR and CNN and votes democrat.

I took a Lyft simply to avoid the crazies on the bus.

No sane person likes public transport. For years I wasted 3 hrs a day in some ass smelling train, packed with garlic munching Turks playing the latest 3rd world hit on their shitty cellphones. I now have a car. FUCK PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND FUCK OP.

Attached: 1602017470688.jpg (215x322, 11.54K)

If you have to be somewhere on time and quickly, you need a car because public transportation isn't reliable.

If you have plenty of time and can dick around with the bus, why go at all?

Attached: bus_car.png (1460x1976, 2.41M)

Only cucks take the bus because only cucks are willing to set a foot in a nigger ridden city.

niggers

Attached: PublicTranny.png (1432x1432, 2.15M)

99% of all public transportation in the US are filthy and filled with aggressive homeless

>Before WW2 over 80% of Americans lived rural.
Source: your ass. The country became a majority urban dwellers in WW1.

Ukraine: loses cities only at russian WW3 invasion

France: loses cities to niggers on the go

"NIGGERS could be here", he thought. "I've never been on this bus before. There could be NIGGERS anywhere."

I can see two (2) confirmed niggers in your pic. For that many to end up in a random pic of an area that small tells me Taiwan has too many niggers.That's what you get for siding with the west.

only students, old people and unemployed use bus here

Americans had no problem with public transport until the 60s.

tell me how being confined to someone elses predetermined times and routes is not the most cucked shit ever. Public transit to me is "you will live in the pods" type shit to me

I live near Detroit and I definitely don't want Detroit coming here. All the Arab immigration is bad enough. My mayor is an Arab.

Attached: 313396132.jpg (1500x1118, 503.65K)

I take the subway twice a day and I legitimately am the only white in the wagon half the time. The good thing is that we are so packed that they can't even physically chimp out.

persus say they cant reed a car as the gas prices go sneed

It's £8 for 2 hours parking in my town

It's £4 for a go anywhere ticket on the bus

WW1 was before WW2. If you think public transportation would be feasible for anyone in the state of Montana you are retarded.

Have you seen the people that use public transport in America?

niggers are no longer confined to the back of the bus

Attached: 1534427376785.jpg (480x480, 33.64K)

They will take the bus for Ukraine, no indiscipline.
Everybody says, thank you Americans!

Attached: 1620473362094.jpg (2291x1929, 633.87K)

it's mostly students that use the bus, and maybe some odd worker

>take bus
>It's dirty
>full of crackheads
>takes 2-4 times as long to get places
Or
>take personal vehicle
>clean, private, no crackheads
>get places quickly
Jeez, I wonder why Americans hate public transportation

I don't. Buses in KwaMerika are chock full of smelly, angry, panhandling nignogs.

Because our public transportation is garbage. There’s always someone jerking off or taking a shit and there are blacks everywhere.

Bold of you to assume I'm not a crackhead.

>Why does public transportation scare the American?

Because the subway and buses are usually occupied by homeless mentally ill niggers and other various dregs of society.

>a-actually
Shut the fuck up faggot.
Why do you simp so hard for nigger transportation?
Are you really that scared of taking the driving test?

I never claimed public transportation would be appropriate for all 70 people in Montana. I am talking about ***cities***.

Attached: Congestion-Pricingshutterstock_138864413.jpg (1200x630, 209.44K)

Buses are fine when going to/from work when it's 95% whites and asians. It's the strange routes/times you gotta watch out for. I've seen plenty of crazy jogs, especially women, get arrested on the bus for wailing on a random white guy

>Why does public transportation scare the American?
It's not "public transportation" scaring anyone.
It's who is ON the fucking public transportation.
Have you been to Europe recently?
I have. With family members. Because they're dual nationals.
Riding public transportation isn't like in the States.
In the states, you just have to worry about the homeless, MICA's, niggers, illegals, drunks, etc...
Over there, public transportation is filled with fuckin trashbags and Hajis.
Any one of which could be carrying an IED or a Knife of Peace or a bunch of them forming up a rape gang or literally getting your head cut off.
Because all of Europe is pretty much "Gunz Bad", I had to literally make an impact weapon disguised as something entirely different just to go armed in some fashion.
We were even looking at titanium SHARK BITE SUITS - the uppers anyway - as a good defense against Knives/Machetes of Peace.
By the way, a good, welded titanium set of torso maille with sleeves will set you back about 2 grand, delivered.
neptunic.com/products/sharksuits
Close fitted and worn over a t-shirt but under your top layer, it is almost invisible - especially in colder weather.
Personally, I would prefer to carry something better - like a .45 - but you only get to do that in the US.
I get the impression that most of the fags pushing for public transportation, faggy electric cars/golf carts, etc, are the types of motherfuckers who don't have a fucking job that requires you to use public transportation and/or you cannot fucking afford the price tag of the faggy electric cars/golf carts.
More "you won't suffer the consequences of the policies you inflict on everyone else" bullshit.

The buses here have WiFi and wireless phone charging or usb

Hyper individualism

Nothing personal kid

Attached: Rosaparks.jpg (526x636, 208.1K)

>Angry poor self-pwns
This is why you're poor.

She ended up in a Detroilet housing slum getting mugged by feral niggers every mumf.

Because it forces bourgeoise Americans to face the victims of their exploitative social model and sit with them while they go about their vapid existence.

The basics have been addressed through varying posts in this thread, but I can summarize it:

A perverse marriage of American "manifest destiny" culture as well as niggers prevents them from regarding public transportation as an attractive prospect

Niggers

If you aren't noticing the filthy subhumans, you are the subnormal abomination.

Death to kikes.

All of my American friends are afraid of using any form of public transport because of niggers, spics and hobos
It's unanimous, the more libtard ones will dodge the question and just tell you it's not safe without elaborating further, but the non-NPC ones will gleefully talk about local news regarding train and bus attacks, etc
Just can't stand niggers niggering up what should be considered a prilvilege but they make it into a basic human right

Even if public transport was clean and crackhead free I still wouldn't take it. Not only is driving faster but I actually enjoy driving.