YOGA

Why has no one ever mentioned yoga in this shitty board. Why does no one talk about Yogis?
I recently found Sadhguru though Joe Rogan's podcast and my whole perception of reality changed

Attached: Shiva_meditating_Rishikesh.jpg (519x652, 104.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPwdB9Ra0GU
amazon.com/dp/0876125577/
arlingtoncenter.org/Sanskrit-English.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good morning sir.

>my whole perception of reality changed
So you're pretty much an empty vessel to begin with, I take it.

hold on let me roll around in a giant pool of poop while wrestling other half naked men.
ok

you were saying something about..?

Attached: hinduism.jpg (1024x682, 315.08K)

Good morning sir.

Damn that is one cool ass statue. However mate you're LITERALLY ITALIAN read Evola. He goes into detail about all of that. Sadhguru is a shill and friends with Klaus Schwab.

If you want to find out more I suggest you watch a lot of Sadhguru videos on youtube, also a few random

youtube.com/watch?v=hPwdB9Ra0GU

OSHO, Tat Wale Bab, Swami Rama.

Happiness in life can only be found within you.

Attached: Tat_Wale_Baba_Approved.jpg (355x452, 10.44K)

because westerners write off yoga as "just stretching" and is "gay" or for "women".
People can and will do yoga for whatever reason.
as someone wise i once knew said,
>if you work on Yoga, Yoga will work on you.

Why? I'm a deformed cripple with multiple spinal fusions so my flexibility is practically zero. I have friends who do Yoga though and they say it really does help relax and relieve stress. The spiritual aspect of it however is just hokey-pokey BS.

Deep and high-level meditation on the other hand does change ones life. All the hokey-pokey BS aside, what it does is re-focuses your mind on the present, just like you did naturally when you were a child. Humans are creatures meant to live in the here and now. Unfortunately because of modern society, chemicals, and tech, everyone is usually living either in the past or anxious about the future.

It is talked about quite often. Many spend too much time in random screenshot threads to notice.

Why not happyguru

The dude has gyno.

I can‘t wait until white asses doing yoga is seen as cultural appropriation because that is exactly what it is. Ffs, just stick to your own spirituality instead of salivating after someone else‘s. Everything you need to know, you can find out for yourself.

Evola write Yoga to Power
Extremely based "religion" which was pozzed from the get go, almost.
Go to the roots and find liberation
>Pic
you know what the snake he has TAMED symbolizes?
His 3rd eye?
Yoga means union, union with your spirit/soul and God.
Meditate, at the very least. Silence your animal-reactive mind.

Imagine spending your life devoted to health and taking good care of your body just so you end up looking like that. I‘ll pass.

hi chad.

i'll allow it because we are frens.

t. indian

Sadhguru is a newage scammer with questionable wef ties. Id look into sri dharma pravartaka acharya

> x is a scammer
> look into scammer y

lol

t. indian

You might like this, OP

The Second Coming of Christ: The Resurrection of the Christ Within You 2 Volume Set amazon.com/dp/0876125577/

BADhguru is wack. Read satanyanda.

pro tip
eat cow before yoga

Because it is just as gay as taichi

>Sadhguru
He's friends with Klaus Schwab, if you want to assess how spiritual this guy is.

Attached: a25f2ca8df03620278830ef0ad85506b.jpg (736x552, 136.6K)

Yoga in the LOTUS position is the only type of yoga worth anything.
Go into a quiet room, switch off all your phones and Yoga in lotus for half an hour a day. Pretty soon you will become that guy who truly does not give a fuck( DETACHMENT)

That is all

Sadhguru is a WEF cocksucker. fuck him

if you really want to learn about yoga, and the moral ethical code, I recommend you read "The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali".
This is the first writings of Yoga's teachings from student to teacher.
it's an easy read as its 196 one liners that will teach you about yoga.
just because you don't know yoga does not mean you are lost on the path of life, or that you are missing something, for there are many paths that reach the same peak of the mountain, and it's all good.
arlingtoncenter.org/Sanskrit-English.pdf

Also THIS. Read Sadhguru's history. He is a commercial minded fraud.

Read Bhagavad Gita
Do lots of stretching
/thread

We hate the antichrist

>perception of reality changed from a podcast
NGMI

I watched the Sadhguru podcast too, and I've seen him in person a couple times at conferences. I don't know how you could walk away from that being impressed by him, given all the non-answers to Joe's questions. He makes a bullshit claim then when Joe asks 'how do you know that?' he never answers and just changes the topic. All he's good for is telling you things you want to hear and make you feel good about yourself. He's also into some wacky time travel/space travel bullshit he didn't talk about on the podcast.

>position
>stretching
god i hate the west so much

Attached: 1621227448399.jpg (225x350, 33.9K)

>inb4 westoids notice Shiva's hands and call it a white power symbol

feeling good spirituality is fake spirituality

Only weird thing I found is that he killed his wife and covered it up with "she left her body willingly" lol

He'd get cancelled for those dreadlocks too.

They've already said that saying namaste is cultural appropriation. Ironic because the accusers are speaking english.

I strongly recommend you read the Bhagavad Gita. I'm not trying to meme you, it really does have the answer to your complaints.

This narrative is only spread by Indian-American wokes or whites. Indians want more people around the world to practice yoga. Modi started 21st June as World Yoga Day to spread it around the world.

Lel.
We need to build more statues desu, would be a respite from the eyesore that is urban India.

Attached: images (94).jpg (415x739, 22.59K)

Residential yoga teacher here, i can confirm. the pointer finger is a representation of the finger of judgment, and the thumb is the finger of divine knowledge. to hold your hand in this position is to create a statement with the body known as a mudra.
what this mudra is saying is divine knowledge over ego.