Is Putin autism?

Is Putin autism?

Attached: 1648312834191.webm (528x528, 2.9M)

Wtf is wrong with that?
He acts like a random guy, who is utterly bored by whatever shit is happening around him. Makes him more human.
But I see why NPCs won't get it.

Based if true.
but hoestly just looks bored

yes
he is our guy

LMAO he's just fucking bored

Attached: putin-pen.gif (494x200, 4M)

More like showing off disrespect. He also love to make people wait for hours when there's some meeting happening, there' plenty of stories. It's psychological dominance kek.

Attached: p.png (437x572, 324.82K)

you wouldn't say the same thing if it was made by a person from your government

This gif is great.

yea i member this, good times

Putin is autism. Lenin is mushroom

I would, but they don't do it though. Everyone has a stick up their ass and tries to appear as "professional" as possible. (insert MerkelGrabsGermanFlag.webm)
On the other hand stuff like makes him likeable.

Does anyone have the original source for this?

No, you dumbass, he's just doodling.

Not all putin is autism but all autism is putin. Hope this helps.

Attached: artist.png (541x794, 529.51K)

Attached: 1532740526713.jpg (536x780, 188.39K)

Based. He truly is /ourguy/

one of us
one of us

Attached: 1623107984860.gif (390x158, 1.83M)

>NOOOOO YOU CANT HECKIN' DOODLE WHILE YOU LISTEN IN TEN HOUR LONG MEETINGS!!!!!

Kek. I do that at work too. Though it's only 10 min late to people I don't like.

All I see is a man enjoying the finer intricacies of doodling with a nice pen.

I'm sorry, but did Russia already lose? Oh, that's right. The special military operation isn't even over yet. In fact, it just started. Does being down 36,000 soldiers in the first month of a special military operation count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post before the special military operation is even over? The Russians are still fighting right now and they've been the best military in the world for how many years now? We literally beat Georgia a few years ago, remember that? You're a nation of globohomos who get W's from home soil, Jews and sanctions. You know what? They you fucking suck. It's just not your year, bud. The Russians are the best nation in the world with the greatest president of all time leading them, yet again, to another victory over your satanic Anglo-Saxons. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Russians win and someone (You)s your post. Oh look at that, another warcrime on Russian soldiers and VDV made another paradrop. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and if the moderators ever did their job around here they should ban you and I'm fucking serious. No you're not even a anti-Russian shill, you're the same Russian hater making all these threads and posts about why they're not the G.O.A.T. because you're an autistic HATO fan that gets annually BTFO by the Russians. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking nations on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your shitposts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Show me someone who says they've never done that before and I'll show you a liar.