What's your stance on tipping?

What's your stance on tipping?

Attached: 1634753764762.jpg (1600x1200, 487.27K)

Attached: 4chan post - tipping is mandatory in america.jpg (720x320, 72.64K)

it makes me uncomfortable

it's as if the waiter is a homeless person

kek you could leave a cash tip and include a Alcoholics Anonymous card

I always tip because I worked those jobs growing up. I also understand when people don’t tip and have never confronted anyone about it in my life nor would I ever. I’ve been poor and I’ve been at those jobs. I understand.

If you're tipping you're not standing!

Also I think working 1 year at fast food, delivery, or at a restaurant should be required by law to graduate highschool.

I only tip good if I go to the place a lot

You are cheap if you don’t tip your servers only one group of people don’t do it, but this 20% is crazy. I like Jobs that provide a free service that work for tips like valet drivers but those are sadly disappearing

Where the fuck else do I dispose of these bags of asbestos!??

oh you mean at a restaurant? no comment.

Very dumb
Here in Brazil, in restaurants the bill is increased by 10% when you pay as the "tipping" cost
Much less awkward and consistent this way

its tax evasion, therefore based

they could just charge you 20% more and pay the waiters normally but this way uncle sam doesnt get a cut and the waiters have incentive to not be shit

Still tippin on 44s

Attached: mikes.jpg (682x389, 61.15K)

It is fucking retarded
I shop at Amazon because no tip required

No one should expect a tip, but I should be able to give a tip if I like the service. For the most part, I'm against "tip culture" where you're expected to leave a tip at all times, even if the waiter did the bare minimum of tending to you.

Just ordered something here and suddenly the app I used has a tipping function. You don't tip with your order but on the "thanks for your orde" screen. And you have 24 hours the time to tip so even if you tipped the delivery guy probably won't know it was you who gave him some euros 18 hours later. It is al strange to me and not something I support coming here

Only if they're getting half wages (servers), or no wages (uber, doordash). It's the compassionate white thing to do.

>I work hard for tips though!
if you're counting on tips instead of a wage, you have a shitty job. Quit your job and get one that pays a decent wage. If you're counting on tips to make ends meet, you're retarded and you're supporting a shitty wage system.

want a tip? get a real job. pic related is the world's smallest violin playing for you.

Attached: 187032406983425.jpg (640x360, 33.91K)

If they do a good job and aren't niggers or tailor trash then they get a tip.

You leave those cows alone!

from what I heard didn't you (or at least some states) like tax the tips? tips being made already a cut of your pay so employer doesn't even pay you the minimum wage, as you're expected to have enought to it from tipping

Depends on service, normally 10%.