Is it still possible to be based and trad as a 46 year old, single, childless male or am I a lost cause?

Is it still possible to be based and trad as a 46 year old, single, childless male or am I a lost cause?

Attached: fcb6b237307dc6b410d7048c3562409e_jpg.jpg (736x981, 402.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bpOv_kvk4M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we're a lost cause lad...just accept it.

Go and (redacted) some (redacted).

become a monk

Your ugly face makes you a lost cause lol
>kys

Attached: CBE87A43-5EB9-48CE-A1C5-57625BD44EE1.jpg (551x720, 60.09K)

most white women and 2nd+ gen chink women are still childless in their 30s, it's unironically over

Why didn't you ever want a gf user? I'm sure you could have gotten a American girl quite easy.

No homo pause but you look fine but I doubt you will nab an early 20's trad girl unless you are rich. You probably should attempt to get a 30 year old roastie

Seek attention elsewhere

Bald and bankrupt?

Let no man deceive you, call on Christ as Lord and believe that God has raised Him from the dead.
youtu.be/bpOv_kvk4M8

Attached: 71D8B2CA-6F7B-45D0-91DA-00EDD2D6AD19.png (1600x1200, 1.32M)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Attached: cringe.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

>This is now a loser thread
How does anybody turn their life around after 35?
Easy to do when 25 because people want to help young people in all ways. Nobody can give chances to a man in middle age tho
>Was a nurse for last 7 years
When I lost my job in a career that I no longer can go back to because of vax mandates (I already had covid, I'm not talking the shot) and with it I lost my references.
Even hardware stores around me require the vax to be hired as labour
I have 28yo wife on her last eggs, but is it wrong to have a child when broke with no prospects?

of course it is my friend, some of the wisest men in human history have been childless

If u r white u pretty much should.

I hope thats not actually you and you're also larping about being a 46 year old single man

> some of the wisest men in human history have been childless
Literally who?

I'm better looking but fatter, otherwise exactly the same.

sorry lad, we didn't make in time. see you on the other side friend. stay frosty.

Attached: its over.jpg (932x611, 41.65K)

Did this guy KHS or just kill others?

himself as well

I'm 47 with a kid and a wife. Spent my 30s with a cunt of an ex. Waste of time, left her at 39, met my wife at 41. You're going to have a job finding a woman who at 40 wants a kid who doesn't yet have one. Trust me, don't date a single parent. I was very lucky to find a trad wife who wanted kids and just hadn't found the right guy.

>Don't date single parent
Based

theres always Filipino muddogs

Hitler

Dam almost 50 dude
Cope or rope

George Washington. But I'm not advocating a life without children. If your white then by all means have kids and deal with life as it happens.

That's a rough looking 46 year old.

British genes age only slightly better than German

>is it wrong to have a child when broke with no prospects?
No shit Sherlock

heis face ooks pretty good for someone under 50 lmao

>I have 28yo wife on her last eggs

What? My wife was 42 when she gave birth to a perfectly healthy child.

Hitler was the incels of incels. He was so creepy he made his neice commit suicide.

What flag are you

How old are you that your child has developed into a successful adult after being birthed by a 46yo woman?