BIDEN CALLS FOR REGIME CHANGE

>US President Joe Biden declared forcefully Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of his country.

>"For God's sake, this man cannot remain in power," Biden announced at the very conclusion of a capstone address delivered at the Royal Castle in Warsaw.

>It was the furthest Biden has gone in calling for regime change in Russia, and it reflects a significant change in the American approach to Moscow.

Is this how WWIII begins? US threatens regime change against a nuclear power?

Attached: happening.jpg (1538x1872, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/watch-live-president-biden-delivers-remarks-us-efforts-support-ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

try it

Attached: putin become ungovernable.jpg (650x439, 93.81K)

>begins
It began. One could argue about when it began but it has already begun.

Goys call for removal of Biden.

Attached: Biden White replacement.jpg (950x912, 136.34K)

Attached: E98A1A38-7D85-4D22-9295-ED461A9BEEB4.jpg (851x861, 137.4K)

Ol dementia head whupped corn pop but there’s no displacing Putin. What an idiot

Any sensible nation would remove him long time ago. But Russian zombies rally around leader, the harder he fucks him, as long as somebody else is suffering too. His support grew after start of war, despite quality of life dropping yet again.

>president who stole the election tells another country they should kick out their president.

Attached: 1604500376342.jpg (1724x1072, 430.33K)

seethe

He is has a point, you know. Putin can't remain in power. He'll die of old age, eventually.
He ain't gonna be overthrown, though. Not by oligarchs, not by army, not by police, not by glowniggers, and definitely not by the people.

These insane faggots actually want WW3

Fuck me

Same could be said for america biden and ukraine jew

>cannot
of course not, shitty dollar is taking its last breath

that type of a post just sounds like satire when it's posted under that flag

The White House already said he didn’t mean it, the damage control they’re on is pretty funny

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/watch-live-president-biden-delivers-remarks-us-efforts-support-ukraine

“White House” is already walking back the remarks.

> Quite awkwardly and bizarrely, and a mere minutes after multiple headlines hit which emphasized that Biden just called for regime change in Russia with the words "this man cannot remain in power" in reference to Putin, the White House is seeking to clarify that supposedly it was "not" a call for regime change:

>White House official explains what Biden actually tried to say: “The President’s point was that Putin cannot be allowed to exercise power over his neighbors or the region. He was not discussing Putin’s power in Russia, or regime change.”

This isn’t a partisan thing anymore. This is a national security issue now. Pelosi, Schumer and Grassley have to have a difficult conversation with the Vice President and the Cabinet right now about taking the ball away from Joe.

No joke, no snark, no politics.

he said just the other day that US soldiers would be deployed to Ukraine

>'You’re going to see when you’re there – some of you have been there – you’re going to see women, young people, standing in the middle, in front of a damn tank, saying, "I’m not leaving"

Attached: 1647041767098.jpg (1200x630, 100.51K)

So reckless these woke idiots are going to get us all killed. They think they're living in a Star Wars movie and Putler is Voldemort. Glowniggers on here I beg you to de-escalate this is going to be a disaster.

Putin can't remain in power is not a threat, it is a prediction of consequences from what has happened. Putin's loss in Ukraine and the havoc this caused in his country means he can no longer be in power, the people will not accept having a leader who torpedoed the whole economy for a war that he lost in the end.

>T. jew puppet

We need regime change here.

Never in my life have I tought that I'd get nuked over Ukraine

The entire american government is such an incompetent dumpsterfire its unreal

Biden will be the death of us all, the world is fucked because the 2020 election was stolen from the man who could've prevented this apocalypse.

That's rich coming from Biden and his illegal regime.

Your safe Romania-bro. Putin wouldn't try to Nuke you because you are not a strategic objective. UK or Germany would be, as would the US, but luckily, Putin probably no longer has the capability to nuke anyone except his direct neighbors.