Women wanting a beta provider at 35+ is incel cope

Women wanting a beta provider at 35+ is incel cope.
They still prefer to be alone if they can’t get a chad.
I am over 35 and I haven’t seen any single women of my age being desperate and wanting to settle down with a beta like me. In fact they ONLY want chad dick. If they can’t get it they just stay alone (it’s called cat mom)

Also on a side note
I have not noticed any Ukrainian whores wanting me eventhough pol claims that they are all over Europe and want to settle down
It’s bullshit
They also only want chad

Attached: 34664181-F89C-40FF-8AFD-E8D81F8376ED.jpg (768x1086, 163.07K)

random dating really only works if you have some charisma.

>charisma
You mean good looks

Ugly men with charisma are called creeps and try hards

who still gives a shit about what women want or need in 2022 ffs?

Attached: 3nAFYbC.png (428x568, 397.84K)

Because I want to fuck and can’t get it

Attached: 55066.png (766x1088, 1.77M)

Lol
Here more of that whore

Attached: 9D2B7F07-89AD-40AD-9E3E-387D78448ECC.jpg (993x1280, 96.23K)

Dumb slut

Attached: 0FEB3CFA-88C9-46F3-9960-30A7C10D0FD9.jpg (868x1280, 82.21K)

I'd take her out and feed her, then stake that claim.

mass media ruined women. Women are programmed to desire the top of their social chain. Locally, this was workable. But their social change became the entire world with mass media. Now we have this.

It’s a dumb Slavic whore

Attached: D6EEE7C0-784B-4BD3-8465-2BD0D30E1A9C.jpg (1024x1280, 261.35K)

Yeah this
We are fucked
Life as a sub 8/10 man is scam
Enjoy your youth while you can because after 30 you will not get any pussy anymore
It’s over

>Life as a sub 8/10 man is scam
I understood this pretty well. Unfortunately i'm a 6/10 (thanks to my parents), instead of being good looking I create beauty around me with art (drawing, painting, sculpting).

imagine obsessing over women

I’m 5/10
I managed to fuck 4 different girls in my life but just through sheer luck and massive efforts and skills
Meanwhile chad can just fuck 10 girls in a weekend without lifting a finger

You just know.

YOU
JUST
KNOW

Do you think?...

Ffs user most of my friends and acquaintances are married to good gals and most of them look average. Maybe it's your personality after all.

Charisma, chemistry, vibes, all those meaningless buzzwords women throw around about what they're looking for in a man ultimately translate to
>tall
>handsome
>financially well off
in practical terms

>I haven’t seen any single women of my age being desperate and wanting to settle down with a beta like me. In fact they ONLY want chad dick.
the want to settle down with betas like you when they realize chad wont give em the time of day, you dumb nigger

>after 30 you will not get any pussy anymore
Sorry you feel this way, after 30 is when you really start to fuck. I am 54 and still bang girls in their twenties.
Don't lose hope. It gets easier.

just buy a hooker

Attached: images.jpg (216x233, 5.91K)

Soo... Why do you hate this vet tech?..

>russia
You have a surplus of hot girls
Pls stop comparing yourself to the west

im only 25 and i see desperate 26-27+ women all the time because all the chads date younger girls , seems like cope unless its different region to region.

Yep, you know who her "chad" is.

No they don’t you retard
Read rest of my post
They prefer to be single

How is it a cope when the Incels don't want those women you dirty water muddying nigger.

want to be a "chad" ?

get on TRT and fucking up the dose, most men born today are poorly developed due to plastic contamination in the mother's womb

get jacked on TRT enough to make up for it

You just look good that’s why

Yeah, having been in western countries that is true. But what stops you from getting a Russian girl?

Intelligence + confidence > everything else.

Also learn a couple of guitar chords. You only need to know enough to sound believably skilled for around ten minutes before you run out of material.

Also being mysterious without being creepy is a fine art but it is possible.

You have a surplus of beautiful women that fetishize looking after creepy losers

She rejected me out of the blue eventhough we talked for weeks

Not clean enough in a lot of countries. Canada is fucked because prostitution is technically illegal but brothels are prevented from being built by interest groups that want to keep American sex tourists out so it's still all underground dirty and sketchy.

Post more of her user

Attached: 800px-Arvstorhertiginnan_Stéphanie_av_Luxemburg.jpg (800x1112, 168.63K)

Sanctions /no flights to Russia
I’m fucked bro

Pray for us Westoids pls bro

You have no way of actually knowing if they're good girls. Women act completely different around people they live with/date/marry and everyone else. Lot of ugliness behind closed doors which they cover up in public like they cover their faces with makeup.

Average looking women by russian standards go to the west to become models or trophy wives.

There is really only Asia for you. Thailand, PH, Vietnam. I lived in these countries and have seen absolute beta cucks becoming gigachads. Including myself. Especially in the PH, i scored real 9/10 and even some 10/10 women, that would not even look at me in Germoney. PH is the poorest of these countries so they are more desperate. Also, they are christians, influenced by the spanish. They just like white guys the most. Their colonisation history is kinda bloody but they still admire the white chads that pulled them out of the jungle life.