Look, I'm just not gonna hate russia

sorry but i just don't hate russians

Attached: 20220222235926.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

Looks half white half asian.

Yeah 50% yakut or tatar

I hate both Russia and the Ukrainians. They can have the holhol vatnik war its got fuckall to do with me.

100% dead inside

yeah.. I guess if he doesnt take Kiev ukraine is going to get its Nukes back or join Nato.

He has to win otherwise he takes a pretty big geopolitical L.

Same dude.

So like your average Russian, then?

just the makeup style

Cam model name?

You would if you bordered them
Ever wondered why there's zero to none central europeans in /chug/ threads?

Close to zero*
Retard moment

Nobody hate Russians.

who

did i mess up my geography or you dont actually border russia
wait
you mean ukraine is russia?
makes sense i guess
fun fact: Land of Rus' in latin languages is Las Rusias or similar, "The Russias"

does anyone? its not the pawns fault they are sacrificed first.

>"So like your average Russian, then?"
>t. la creatura de los Americos

Attached: America2040.png (1076x1475, 1.55M)

Reddit literally wants us in concentration camps

Attached: reddit calling for genocide.jpg (1080x898, 89.57K)

i expected to see a penis in this webm.

wow a random fatass nerd doesn't hate russia

they do Border Russia

Lmao
Eastern europeans have been hating russians since long before Australia was a sovereign country

God I wish it were me.

Nobody hates russians as a whole, just the monke

Attached: monke.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

That’s why Russians girls are cute

Australians are descendants of Britain, and therefore their sovereignty goes back almost 1000 years

Ah Kaliningrad. Fucks sakes that bullshit enclave.
Did you know Putin offered it to the Germans? The opening declaration for this war had a part where he put as an example Königsberg as historically German. Which it is. There were other minor tribes but they are extinct so they dont count.
Anyway.
It confuses me. Germany should just take it you know?

>oh and genocide china too!
based

He’s trying to flirt with Germany for a new Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, he said western Poland is Germany too, he wants to take Eastern Europe and let Germany dominate the west and Central Europe

Attached: 2D5E443D-4BAE-4D86-BBED-820120CFFBA6.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Fake comments or trolling

They offered it to us as well, I think twice even, thankfully our government was wise enough not to take it huge influx of extra russians that would have decimated our demographics.

Russia seems fit to chip away at Europe, maybe it's time to give them a taste of their own medicine?

Attached: Russian-occupied_territories2.png (1001x797, 79.38K)

You're looking to deeply into this. If you look at Russian politics it's all no fucks given.
>Ukraine has always been integral to Russia.
Wait not just Donbass? Yeah straight on. He said later there that he was gonna protect Donbass and co. only though. Btw if you look at war maps, its all Nororossiya plus some around Kiev.

That kinda plays with words and indirect messages are seen as trashy in Russia. He wouldn't risk that. With good reason, leaders are supposed to be men, not gossiping females.

You should be able to find these comments, but you can't, just another piece of propaganda you can create with source editor in 3 minutes.

Fucking mongolian inverted almond eyes
R u brind?

aren't huns and bulgarians originally from iran?