Russia has a shit military. Doubt their nukes are operational

Russia has a shit military. Doubt their nukes are operational.

Attached: ohi.png (1648x1340, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/vcw5v5.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>US OFFICIALS SAY
>PENTAGON SAYS
>DOD BELIEVES
>GENERAL MILLEY CONFIRMS
>FBI AGREES
>DIPLOMATS SURMISE
>CNN BELIEVES
>MSNBC HAS FOUND
>PFIZER PROMISES
>MODERNA GUARANTEES

>Illustrated by a thruster

Anybody wanna tell em?

Attached: MLRS.jpg (281x180, 7.46K)

they keep posting the rocket motor stage (which separates from the warhead) and then claim they're not working. Peak moronicity

Attached: 1556123479270.png (230x209, 29.56K)

Russia shoots a lot of cheap WW2-tier artillery rockets so not so surprising, the US shoots like a tenth as many but each one costs like 100X as much.

Western media continues to cite US/NATO or even "Ukrainian intelligence"

>Doubt their nukes are operational.
Wanna test it?

>country that the west contracted for their heavy-lift rockets
>nukes won't work
Fuck me I can't wait for cityfags to fry.

Gell Mann Amnesia
>“Briefly stated, the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect is as follows. You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well. In Murray’s case, physics. In mine, show business. You read the article and see the journalist has absolutely no understanding of either the facts or the issues. Often, the article is so wrong it actually presents the story backward—reversing cause and effect. I call these the “wet streets cause rain” stories. Paper’s full of them.
>In any case, you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story, and then turn the page to national or international affairs, and read as if the rest of the newspaper was somehow more accurate about Palestine than the baloney you just read. You turn the page, and forget what you know.”
>– Michael Crichton (1942-2008)

Attached: 1645580055384.gif (512x512, 3.43M)

>60% of russias missile strikes are fake photo ops

Attached: 1631547626490.webm (460x812, 1.4M)

>Russians are getting slaughtered by the tens of thousands
>Ukraine is taking back all of their cities
>Russian missiles don't even explode on impact
>magically, Russia is still not defeated though
Yawn.

They have to drive this otherwise who’s going to go fight an adversary that can missile strike you at any time anywhere

Attached: A75076B9-29AD-41E9-951C-534A8B4B5CAF.gif (498x498, 2.54M)

I had that revelation pretty early on.
>sports club pushes the press speaker role onto me
>have to write the articles for our events
>always attach an extra note telling them which things are of importance to not change too much because else it will simply be incorrect
>they fuck it up every time
>at just 15, I already couldn't believe anything the news print anymore because I had evidence of their incompetence
>just kept piling up more and more over the years

Yes. London first please.

Attached: 1647464210902.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

Those rocket boosters.
You can see the cities of ukraine right now their missiles are so shitt

Can I make some target requests?

Don't tell them. Let them find out.

Inshallah

Quite amazing how the Western media will run articles about Russian hypersonic missiles and claims that they are using Gaza-tier firecrackers right next to each other.

Yes.

Russia can't even stomp Ukraine. Once you expend your dud nukes any country on Earth will be able to see you as the drunk, aids infested, retarded weak bitch you are.

what is the point of all this shilling?
is it to give morons a sense of false safety that if they volunteer or get drafted to go to war with Russia they aren't gonna get blown up?

honestly bro
yes

That giant bomb Trump dropped in Afghanistan was supposedly at the end of its useful life. Makes sense that there are plenty of weapons collecting dust, especially in a place like Russia with all their leftover Soviet era shit.

>US officials say

Attached: 1607233772942.jpg (679x539, 55.19K)

can you launch them ALL at Canada also?

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX4405821.jpg (533x800, 127.58K)

Either our "elite" is legitimately retarded and believes this shit, or they want to sacrifice the Western world in some kind of satanic ritual.

At least save one for Berlin when parliament and all the traitors are in session

Glass west Ukraine to save face

Q isn't real.

that image is fake and staged as fuck
> no impact crater whatsoever
> no spread earth whatsoever, virgin snow all around ?
> imapcted anyway into frozen earth ?
90 degree vertical angle ?
> etc etc not even worth my time typing ...
Obvious fake is obvious

Double think, double speak

Russian army is moat incompetent army ever about to loose.
And they are killing millions of Ukrainians at the same time

The absolute failure of Russia is pretty hilarious. Today on radio some Swedish general basically got mogged after talking about how terrible Russian intelligence on Ukraine had been he was asked how western intelligence could also have been so wrong on Russia. And he responded meekly "well yeah... we have to admit that Russia is not 3 meters tall but they're also not 1,3 meters tall... We'll have to readjust how we view Russia."

Also manlets BTFO

Attached: 1421317605091.gif (624x525, 25.24K)

US officials say the vaccine is 100% effective

Attached: 1635719485836.jpg (548x559, 65.8K)

nerve gas?

Half an hour ago. A Kalibor hit the weapons depot in Lviv.

files.catbox.moe/vcw5v5.mp4

Truth be told i don't think most European armies would not preform any better.

>"the virus"
But what strain? She covered her own ass with that vague statement.

Lightning struck a tree, idiot.

experts knowledgeable in the matter believe that as many as 99% of russians don't actually exists
"there is a possibility this may be true", one said
"perhaps it could be that russia was never actually real but a figment or our imaginations" said another, a third anonymous source confirmed, "catherine the what? if she was so great she'd already have collaborated with nicky minaj"
it is the view of this editor that if correct the war in the ukrane is already won for zelinsky the god emperor and king of the globe, as maybe it always has been

Attached: Die for globo homo.webm (802x604, 1.3M)

Lurk moar newfag

definitely not operational, you should tell Bidne to launch them and just be done with all the mess

What you see on the picture is a MLRS Smerch booster.
It detaches and falls mid flight.

As opposed to what the Russians say. Beleive what you want. Just dont cry of you ended up chosing the wrong side.

well they have to write that or else people would realize they just made it up

no, it's a broken down fake hypersonic missile those russkies boast so much about, it carries 10 nuclear warheads but it seems they can't get anything to work at all

Attached: azov 3.jpg (974x1280, 111.65K)

not as much corruption so probs the fuel canisters would be full on their tanks

They probably wouldn't but they also do not pretend to be anything other than US puppets.

USA could definitely perform better. Even if just USA(not NATO) and Russia would go to war; if no nukes were used, USA could most likely turn the entire Russian military into essentially an insurgent force within a few weeks.
>inb4 NATO shill
I am not. Just don't let your ideological views keep you from recognizing the disparities between US military might and Russian.