They say that niggers gonna nig, but I mean is that inevitable?

They say that niggers gonna nig, but I mean is that inevitable?

Maybe one day they will stop nigging.

Imagine you wake up and niggers have stopped raping, robbing, killing, and race grifting? How do you react?

Attached: 1525732899299.jpg (741x568, 73.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5MYW9Xfnek&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd yell NIGGER to find out whether it's real or not

That would mean all the niggers have died

Pic related.

Attached: EXeFT2FUYAAoaHA.png (686x663, 136.34K)

All niggers should be exterminated. They are a vile, Satanic species created to destroy God's creations.

Attached: 1585381878364.png (748x489, 117.72K)

Nigger behavior is primarily due to low intelligence of the average pavement ape. The niggers smart enough to know better still get pulled into this shit because all of their peers think it's perfectly reasonable to shoot someone over a KFC meal.

So if you wanted to get niggers to stop nigging, you'd have to find a way to raise the average IQ of the spooks to pull niggers out of niggerdom.

My opinion is that you are right. The only circumstances I can imagine in which niggers no longer nig is if they are no longer extant.

Attached: EVkJGeSWsAABNYo.jpg (686x527, 128.61K)

I'll open a bottle of champagne and celebrate the death of the last nigger.

then im the nigger and im gonna nignthe hell out of the og-niggers. making rap, robbing them and when they tell me to stop i will take a dump on them and fuck their wifes

>have to find a way to raise the average IQ
If you did that, would they still be niggers? I mean at that stage you're talking about basically genetically engineering them into being white only without changing the skin color.

Attached: EWYND9FXYAArETE.jpg (1074x762, 71.24K)

Any Forums will never answer this because it blows a hole in their "muh violent law breaking people" grifting(which is also statistically false). The answer is simple, their skin is 3 shades darker so they must be bad and so I hate them. But they're so repulsively spineless that they can't even admit this simple fact, so they have indulge in extreme mental gymanistics, none of it backed by any actual data btw, to validate their hate for coloured people.

It's a mind barely above an animal, a tribalistic backward neanderthal state of thinking that drives the textbook Any Forumschumps entire narrative. Thankfully these creatures are a minority, so they're confined to their little safe spaces online to fester in, which is where the "censorship" they cry so much about reveals it's actual use. It's a futile endeavour to debate with a creature is incable of rational thought or adapting to changing ideas and insists that everybody follow their way or the highway, so you simply shut out their ability to communicate and let them perpetuate the toxicity elsewhere.

It would be weird as fuck wouldn't it? Being around a bunch of darkies that don't commit crimes and may even show beneficial behavior to people around them.

Sorry user, there's no stopping the random chimp event

>none of it backed by any actual data btw, to validate their hate for coloured people
Except for stuff like the Uniform Crime Report, and National Crime Victim Survey which shows that blacks are many many times more likely to commit violent crime than whites.

Oh yeah, that.

Attached: EarKA4zX0AA2-rj.jpg (657x527, 45.31K)

> It's a mind barely above an animal, a tribalistic backward neanderthal state of thinking

>meanwhile niggers are performing literal tribe warfare in American streets over gang territory

Yes. It would be like waking up in a parallel universe. You'd be looking around to see if Chinese people suddenly had big dicks.

I would not like to bet against you there user.

Attached: EXgly-IWsAAbaNK.jpg (680x534, 41.6K)

Neighbors watch in horror as 73 year old White woman dragged to her death by 4 teen apers

youtube.com/watch?v=b5MYW9Xfnek&t=2s

Attached: negro setting people on fire.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

The niggers living in america should be civilized by now.
And instead they added another cringe habit to justify their nigging: whining.

I get the feeling though that normal people are starting to face the fact that niggers are (on average) much less intelligent and more violent than whites.

Decades of Jew-media propaganda are unwinding. Probably all the video from police body-worn cameras is a big part of it. At first the leftists were like: "The police must be accountable! Now they have to wear these cameras, they won't be able to get away with being racist!" ...But then the world ends up seeing all these black monsters robbing, killing, and chimping out. Finally white people are waking up and realising that billions of their tax dollars are being wasted on programs which claim to promote "equality", but which in fact just get pissed away giving free money to criminal niggers so they can have more babies which will inevitably turn into more criminal niggers down the line.

It's only a matter of time before a significant part of the USA becomes white-only, and some kind of normal life becomes possible for whites again.

Attached: EXIOr6qU4AAa0JX.jpg (680x551, 37.94K)

Attached: EVc5rTeXgAA6irb.png (680x514, 329.32K)

Imagine you are in 1950s america with Italian immigrants killing each other, this is what's happening with Latinos

Blacks idk but should reform with proper education which teaches one HOW to think rather than WHAT to think