Do Europeans generally speak English most of the time

I know this an English speaking board, but do most of you speak English most of the time or is it just relegated to here? Does the English language supremacy bother you?

Attached: 83C0D7D3-2A77-464E-8CFD-2CAABDD38B63.jpg (473x407, 11.22K)

>Do Europeans generally speak English most of the time
Are you retarded?

I wish they would, I swear when you visit any major population center everyone is speaking gibberish

No of course not you spastic.

Of course an American posted this. Eat a bullet, nerd.

why are you speaking english now then? noone can speak two languages at a time at least i cant

Lurk moar.

Euroanons buttblasted that no one of consequence speak their bug language.

>noone can speak two languages at a time at least i cant
Actually at least here, people were thaught 3 languages, obviously Polish, English and German/ Spanish or French

No Spanish? :(

Attached: cell-meme.png (496x550, 182.89K)

Only when it's beneficial, such as when it can get you a position in the church that is already of high political importance. Or when travelling to the country that is above all others.

It's a bait you stupid untermensch

Attached: retard.png (680x680, 124.22K)

That's even more retarded than the yankee that thought we all spoke German and French.

Fuck no.

depends on the country, in france everything gets translated so people don't care about learning english

It doesn't because it's easy to speak language. When I speak polish people often don't understand me because i don't speak harsh enough. English have good flow and it doesn't feel like you're fighting with your mouth trying to say something

It‘s a gesture of generosity because we realized that all the english speakers will never be able to learn a second language so we collectively decided to just learn theirs. I am accepting foot kissings from people who only speak english now.

This is how I imagine retards who always write ESL

No, but I wish we did. The English language is superior to any other language except Esperanto.

Italian isn't a real language nerd.

I haven't spoken English irl since 2014, when I got a b2 English certificate

Yea sure it's that retard and not that the US and UK run the planet and finance and most of the world's business and you need to learn English to stay competitive.

Unless it's what you consider a dialect, speaking in anything but the intended way is a sign of brain damage. Speaking a certain way to fit in is very cringe. However, some tendencies can't be kicked and some people don't realize they're actually doctors and can pick that shit up and breeze through college in an expedited fashion. To them, I offer my jealousy in having a high fluid learning ability.

Fordi du ikke skjønner en dritt om vi skriver på vårt morsmål, idiot.

you speak the language of england you mutt
english is simple and easy to translate or to transmit information
its a very practical language

Yes he just confirmed that he's actually mentally disabled
OP, are you really too fucking stupid to realise that if everyone spoke their own language on here then there'd be no conversation possible whatsoever? Unless you wanna put everything in a translator every time and half of it doesn't translate properly, maybe it would be a good fucking idea to speak English instead? You know that universally spoken language that everyone learns in school?
Oh yeah you couldn't know since you probably never attended school in the first place

Attached: 1647878249553.png (500x281, 100.39K)

Just on pol

Lame cope

After finding it to be white easily to learn when taught to next of kin, it's simply the most evolved language in terms of being able to express yourself in many ways. This is why there are so many rules and it has to be learned at a young age. It is actually quite difficult. Also, the only other useful language to learn is German for old rocket design and original medical references.

Nice superiority complex
This user said what is actually the reason. The language is so simplistic it was the best bet.

they usually speak foreign

OP they generally don't like it when you rub their colony status in their face like this

wrong
English is the easiest, not the superior one.
Superior language is by far, not even close, Portuguese. Most beautiful, most complex, hardest to learn to anyone that doesn't speak spanish or italian. Second is italian, third is greek, rest doesn't matter.

>noone can speak two languages at a time at least i cant
you're either trolling or have never met a bilingual person
the US is full of multilinguals
where do you live?

Have you even heard of 'code switching', mutt?

It's retard nigger dago wop latin at most decent.

Over 80% of Swedish people speak English. It's a defacto second language and should probably be considered your primary language since it's far more useful.

The poolinguals have arrived

>this an English speaking board?
It's.

English is the only language needed on Earth.

lol no, I never speak English irl

English is the globohomo language. I hope other European countries will continue speaking their own native languages with pride and not become Anglo-Americanised like we have.

> Does the English language supremacy bother you?
I've spoken English alongside Polish since age 6.
It's almost as natural to me as my native language.
I sometimes think in English and it makes no difference whatsoever.

spoken like the true golem's hat

english is the language you use, when you share no other languages with eachother, like, say, on an anonymous image board with people from around the globe

90-93% of the Netherlands speaks English. At this point, Dutch is just a fun talent, its not practically useful.

English, French, German, and Latin. Not because I wanted to, it's just part of the curriculum.

Anglos are the only ones here that don't speak Dutch. So they tend to be socially isolated.

FORWARD!
>shortens average height of entire population

Brazil is a shitty country, this is predictable given the low English speaking percentage. Meanwhile, Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay speak more English and are far better countries.

lol

While English and German are the most developed languages in the world(Chinese use English for contract law because it is a more descriptive communication method). I hope Europeans continue in their own languages and traditions. The differences amongst white people are part of what makes us beautiful.

Yet 90-93% of your population speaks English? Something doesn't add up. Cope.

If you know Dutch you also know German and English.

Attached: arigato.jpg (1024x768, 118.36K)

Non-english threads get you banned on Any Forums, newfriend

If you know English you wont need to know Dutch or German, since it's the superior language.