If i was this ugly I too would want to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians

If i was this ugly I too would want to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians

Attached: 061421israelnewgovtsplash_960x540.jpg (960x540, 56.01K)

Good lord. The 30 Days of Night khazar phenotype is real

Attached: 8D96F1E5-625B-4DBC-8512-352B2DF03767.gif (500x209, 658.07K)

This thread just made me realize white people are just shitty knockoff jews.

your post just made me realize that jews aren't white and where never white and that your a mossad agent. face le wall please,

Attached: 1640321014497.jpg (750x749, 65.67K)

>This thread just made me realize white people are just shitty knockoff jews.
Post nose

No I’m serious, whites WISH they could ethnically cleanse but don’t even have the strength or power to do it. You guys are literally dollar store Jews LOL

This but unironically

If Hitler killed 6 millions Jews … big noses wouldn’t be a Jewish trait

Are you ashamed to post your nose?

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

I'm ugly as fuck so I won't make fun of him.

These vampires are salty that the romans sold them to the turks for pennies, so they could be raped then replaced israel with The Philistines

Attached: E8FD7B0C-13F4-4F37-9EEC-166F8BDE46D3.png (900x450, 91.31K)

Jews are dollar store vampires, literally.

post nose

Palestianians are ugly pieces of shit as well

Attached: tSbT7.gif (500x290, 1.44M)

white people can be ugly too you know

Attached: jews brits.png (750x413, 341.74K)

>white

Attached: anglo.jpg (550x690, 48.21K)

The United States should end military aid to Israel....

1. Israel can pay for its own military. Israel has a strong economy, an excellent international credit rating, and runs frequent budget surplus. Israel ran an annual surplus of more than a billion dollars six out of the last ten years.
2. Military aid to Israel is a security risk. Israel is a major supplier of military technology to China. These sales have been instrumental in the modernization of the Chinese military. Israel developed the Lavi fighter from American technology with 1.5 billion in American subsidies. Israel sold the Lavi fighter to China. It is now called the J-10 and is the mainstay of the Chinese Air Force. Israel has also sold China missile guidance systems,, advanced radar systems and targeting systems.
3. Israel is a diplomatic liability.
4. Military aid to Israel is illegal under the Leahy Law because of Israel's human rights violations. Any aid to Israel is illegal under the Symington amendment which prohibits aid to nations with nuclear weapons that have not signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and do not permit inspections of their nuclear sites

suuure thing cohen goldberg

lmao "noooo a white person can't be ugly, look at muh Nuremberg aryan rally! They're all perfect!!!" fucking retards

t.

Attached: pro amerimutt.jpg (750x741, 83.76K)

post nose jew