GUESS A BREED, POL

> A South Carolina mom had to have both her arms amputated after being savagely mauled by three pit bulls, her family says.
Ailing victim Kyleen Waltman, 38, also lost part of her colon and may have to have a section of her esophagus removed, too, her sister said.
“This is the most horrific thing I’ve ever seen,” sibling Amy Wynne told local TV station WYFF.
Kyleen remains in critical condition in the hospital since she was attacked by the dogs on a sidewalk in Honea Path northwest of Columbia on Monday.
Authorities said a man found Waltman being mauled by the dogs — and was eventually able to scare the animals off by firing his gun into the air.
The severely injured victim was airlifted to a nearby hospital.
“By that time, they couldn’t even tell who she was,” said Waltman’s other sister, Shenna Green. “If it wasn’t for [the passer-by], my sister wouldn’t be here.”

Attached: 4c74b61420cd95cf49f4e0f4c39ecde5.jpg (375x375, 9.18K)

Attached: Pits vs cat.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

>guess the breed
>immediately reveal the breed
user

Attached: 1578510020183.jpg (225x225, 15.01K)

Attached: Pit hate.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Attached: Pit hate 1.webm (720x480, 2.72M)

Attached: Pit training.webm (222x400, 1.91M)

Phoneposting gone wrong

Attached: Pit vs big cat.webm (360x360, 2.27M)

Solution

Attached: Throwing pit puppies.webm (480x360, 2.65M)

People should be allowed to own lions and tigers, too. This is America. Quit being a pussy, you fuckin' suburbanite.

My wife

Agreed, this way more retards die.

Noo they are cute doggies! Look at them playing with each other!

Attached: 1640872799025.webm (270x480, 2.65M)

Why do the owners always escape punishment? Isn't this comparable to directly torturing, maiming and murdering? What is the legal reasoning of not giving those idiots a life sentence?

that one pit that got somewhat restrained just nudged its head and got loose again kek

Weeeeeee

where do i meet women like that?

What a dumb fucking dog

shitbulls have been selected to be retardedly aggressive, maybe that's the problem with them
that's the most retarded cat I've ever seen

I like this one

now this is based

simple the dog breeders lobby in all countries forced through laws that to be a pitbull you need a pedegree. Something that looks like a pitbull, but isn't one on paper, isn't a pitbull according to law. So they can't court you for owning an illegal dog "It is a mix" , "it was the last one in the litter and there for not pure breed" etc

Has anyone got that video of the pit running toward that Chinese? family like a meaty missile?

I fucking hate pits and their fucking idiot owners. Only dog to ever bite me was a pit bull.