Trump is a MORON

Why do people support him? It was pretty clear that Trump was too stupid for the job and was way in over his head. Is that why Americans love him so much? Do they relate to him in that way? lmao

Attached: 4857632184312.jpg (700x394, 27.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/donniedarkened/status/1489849402910986240
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is actually a very stable genius.

>too stupid for the job

>low unemployment
>low gas prices
>low inflation
>high wages
>growth

I don't think some nigger from Poland has the right to call anyone stupid

You can't even explain why he was bad. You're the fucking moron, shill. He was the greatest President in our lifetime.

America has been stagnant and broken since Bush Jr. broke it in 2007. Everything else midwit cope, sorry

Attached: 1648310902619m.jpg (1024x1002, 107.72K)

>high gas prices
>high food prices
>negative wage growth
>world conflicts

Biden is not in over his head

Trump is NOT stupid. Trump is a very stable genius

OK, if that's what your feelings are telling you

fpbp

I don’t care about politics. All I remember is that everything was better while he was president and got immediately worse when he wasn’t.

Attached: D9BF35CD-2FA0-4AF2-8A98-A1AD221AE0C3.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

LOL where were you 2017-2021 dumb ass?

>OK, if that's what your feelings are telling you
ironic KEK

How did Bush Jr break it? Oh it wasn't Bill Clinton's housing bill that cause the housing bubble and the banking crisis when all these mortgages went underwater and Fanny Mae/Freddie Mac promised to buy them but didn't? Clintons and democrats wanted everyone to be able to buy a home, so they took the risks away from banks in order to get them to give everyone a fucking loan. Then it blew up in their faces and caused so much economic damage. They still haven't learned that there is a reason people get rejected for loans and the risky people get high interest rates for a fucking reason. But you're too stupid to understand that OP you fucking retard.

In 2016 I thought he was just pretending to be retarded. By the time 2020 rolled around it was clear that he wasn't. I assume that many Americans thought the same thing. It explains why they voted him in, but didn't re-elect.

VSG, Doctor, Cowboy
FPBP

>America is stagnant and broken

Attached: 1605525947066.png (844x1157, 22.45K)

>actually thinks Biden won and didn't do massive fraud

Good little cucknadian, Keep licking maple syrup from the tree.

>poland
opinion discarded

If Trump was too stupid for the job then what is Biden given the state of things?

>2017

Paying $1.86 for gas

>2021

Paying $3.80+

Fucking kek!

what did Trump have; A Magic Wand??
Obummer btfo

Trump is the antichrist
twitter.com/donniedarkened/status/1489849402910986240

Attached: 65CCF649-B459-4D40-BB51-A4AA91BC82F9.jpg (510x680, 52.17K)

Reagan broke it by borrowing money like a drunken faggot.

Maybe it's not a high bar, but Trump is the best potus we've had in my lifetime.

Brainlets confuse mediatic/establishment support for competence.

Trump was awesome. You're just stupid

>where were you 2017-2021 dumb ass?
Turns out that reducing regulations and encouraging American CEOs to invest and grow worked hugely.

Retard, his senile opponent provoked our monke to annex swineland. We all in shit because of Biden and his epic gamer moves in Afganistan.

Making bank and paying less than $2 a gallon for gas
>Until faggots like you decided to fake a deadly virus that was really a mild flu.
Still make bank because I am white so I can afford the gas but the niggers can't, so they start to rob and steal even more than usual.

Yes, he was so dumb that everything was much better under his presidency.

At least we have Ivy League Democrats in control now to fuck up everything.

If Trump were in office the Neocons would have seized control from with ease, let's be honest. Trump was a neocon puppet and would have easily been tossed aside for the neocons to lunge at russia

You said wrong Biden

no, fuck off.