OH NO WE GOT COCKY VAXTARDBROS

NOOO MY SEETHE IS IMMEASURABLE AND MY COCK IS BELOW AVERAGE

Attached: 20220326_200053.jpg (1080x775, 194.4K)

>vaxxies rn

Attached: 1648234801407.jpg (720x707, 108.52K)

Is this supposed to be based... the number one answer should be more research, if you can't be convinced by actual reality you might be slow

No the number one reason is nothing because we’ve already had Covid and survived

The actual reality is that it is not needed for 99.9% of the population, even if it worked 100% and was safe and effective. Especially when 2+ years later basically everyone as been exposed to it. Science says don't do it. Trying to give it to everyone is just a profit scam and nothing more.

shutup bigot

Suck my dick aids

Still not getting it even if it will make me immortal.

covid is fake and gay

research has lost it's credibility
we know they are liars and will fake anything
there is literally NOTHING the establishment can do to get my trust back
Nothing sir

Remember, boomers caused all of this. Once again ruining everything for their own needs.

The West shut down most of their economy for 2 years, printed the most money on record, caused the greatest unemployment rate in decades, caused our governments to borrow trillions, and shut everybody in their homes.

All of this so a bunch of unhealthy old fucks can live a few years longer.

And now we already see the effects with massive inflation rates - and we will be trying to pay back the debt the government took on through our taxes in the future.

Based Un-Marked

Vaxsisters... we took the AIDS clot shot for nothing but updoots

I'm just not getting it. That's all.

Attached: 1638927965745.jpg (656x679, 55.6K)

>actual reality
Your understanding of both of those words is deeply flawed.

You ain't seen nothing yet, babe.

Attached: 1638374755002.webm (480x360, 2.98M)

i don't understand taking a vaccine that was formulated against the original variant, when we are about 6 strains away from alpha?

Attached: the vid.jpg (870x771, 99.9K)

look you just need to take it
just take it bro
I just need you to take
why are you suspicious?
Im acting rational
just take

Always funny when the shills break rank and try to express their own retarded opinions.

>If it prevented 100% of infections
Fucking kek

>And now we already see the effects with massive inflation rates - and we will be trying to pay back the debt the government took on through our taxes in the future.

Attached: 1640195967607.jpg (863x1024, 162.56K)

There is absolutely no scenario where I need to be vaccinated for covid, my risk of death is astronomically low to begin with

>Margin of error 9%
How can you have 9% error from a survey

>the number one answer should be more research, if you can't be convinced by actual reality you might be slow
The amount of research on coronavirus vaccines, mRNA immunotherapies that already exists is more than sufficient to determine whether one needs it or not.

Same thing they did with vaccines

>It's 94% effecsage!
>whoops 30%
>whoops negative efficiency

>It's completely safe!
>myocarditis and thrombosis are a myth!
>myocarditis and thrombosis are rare and treatable!

>here's why you should still be vaccinated or else you can't buy food or work

antivaxtards don't give a shit about examining reality lol. they just need to be right about their faggot delusion they commited to so hard.