(((they)))'re collapsing the US and Russia at the same time in preparation for agenda 2030

>a handful of countries will dominate

Attached: usacollapsewef.jpg (1132x512, 116.56K)

can't collapse a country that has natural resources, no debt, and thousands of tons of physical gold

They might have a way. The ukraine war fiasco by Russia will weaken them. If Russia dies the only superpower left will be china.

>he thinks fort knox contains gold

Where is Poland hehe

HE wasn't talking the US, you moron.

i was talking about Russia. supposedly the US is stockpiling millions of ounces of physical silver in military bases, though. got to back the dying dollar with something or we'll become Zimbabwe, except with 500 million citizen-owned guns

fort knox actually contains cheese

Ewww stinky yum yum

>muh great reset
This is the new QAnon cringe conspiracy, one larp to another and you morons follow.

It's literally happening right now with the gas prices. The ukraine war was started under orders by the WEF to crash the global economy so they could implent the great reset. They'll have the normalfags begging for mercy from the elites and accept anything just as long as they fix the economy.

Well if Europe becomes the leading super power, what then will happen or take place and what will this supposed inevitable change irrevocably look like.

What people fail to realize is how the international monetary functions and how difficult and hard it is to really break away from this, which is essentially what Germany and the Axis powers had attempted to accomplish. And thus either way you are left with this system of trading and commerce. America is really capitalist, some would say at the expense of their own well being (kind of) and this is what at times makes the difference.

You would have to essentially stop America from being so capitalist, which I would imagine therein what the desired goal and outcome would be, to halt and cease a large percentage of their output and commerce.

Well that sounds kinda, I dunno.

Dont think Putin will rule for much longer after his usefulness is played out moving the global power center East.

>physical gold
ha

Attached: liquid gold maple syrup.png (631x420, 555.9K)

he thought he was talking about the USA

Attached: oh my - omg.jpg (800x450, 53.09K)

Name a single relevant application of having a fuckton of gold in 2030

>a handful of countries will dominate
>all european flags
oh yeah, i feel good mr krabs!

yeah, it all goes down in two weeks, right

Pay for Russian OIL if you got a flag like yours

>supposedly the US is stockpiling millions of ounces of physical silver in military bases

I'd be the first one to pocket it and leave with it, trust me not happening.

Attached: 1629617791368.gif (600x600, 338.67K)

Having Jews hover around outside your gold institutions like flies attracted to shit.

The web of destiny and fate goes against the human race again.

Do not let them win. Take physical action against the xenos infested elites if possible.

Attached: look for kyle odom manifesto.jpg (1080x1980, 664.52K)

well, begging or killing the local "elite"? you'd think that people who have nothing to lose won't revolt?

>larp
You realize there's multiple books regarding this? It existed before the Q bullshit was even a thing. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to, but you better remember it when the middle class no longer exists and you're nothing but a slave.

Are you saying the gas prices aren't record high?

It's only going to be Israel and their satellite regions like Belgium.