New England high speed rail

Yesterday I made the mistake of talking about high speed rail across the entire American country, wouldn’t make sense.

But what about High speed rail across New England or other dense regions.

Attached: 88F24130-D89D-4EAD-BEC8-AF574F4FDDA8.jpg (1125x1561, 779.61K)

Sounds great. The problem with building it in dense areas though is that it costs massive amounts of money to get a route if there isn't one already. They need to think about this stuff 50+ years in advance and they were thinking about selling cars instead

Ok for hypothetical forget about black crime

How did the Japs pull it off man… i guess they have better foresight

We don’t have the rail rated for high speed. We have too many curves. Keolis’ MAS is 79mph. Amtrak can do 150 for a spell in Rhode Island

exactly, especially in massachusetts. it takes 10 years to get a bridge put in, especially in western ma. they just recently did redid the rail lines in hampshire/hampden/franklin county and it took 5 years just to get them back into the shape they were in during the 1800s. it would take literal centuries for something like this to be built. i could see CT doing something like this with their southbound MTA lines from waterbury but barely anyone rides that train anyways (outside of people that pick it up closer to the city)

No. Niggers stay in the urban hell the dems designed for them.

Any attempt to allocate funding for something like this is always voted against en bloc by Republicans.
I mean, it might make life better so I can see why they'd be against it.

Its because we're run by incompetence. A new project or infrastructure upgrade that would take any other country 5 years to do, would take us 10 in the advertisement then actually not be completed for at least 20 more.

This. The area had amazing rail infrastructure about 100 years ago, it was world class. The issue is the turns and elevation changes, high speed wouldn't work without significant replanning and redoing and with land and labor costs in the area it just wouldn't be feasible for America to do in this day and age.

hsr is a scam. none of them make any money. take a bus.

>High Speed rail interchange on fucking Block Island

Lmao why? What a waste

Less of a “free rider” problem.

Americans will never have nice things in cities again.

This would be a good idea if niggers get priced out of tickets.

How does this benefit POC? Rethink, refactor, and innovate. Do better.

we can deport the niggers who stole our inner cities back to their southern slavelands

Better geography for it.

Checked and correct. Mass transit is mass Nigger movement.

Attached: 1647049389254.jpg (750x500, 105.51K)

government was much more proactive in the use buying private land and the people are much less inclined to fight the government on forced sales

Between big cities it would make sense if Americans were willing to use it. The route on your pic wouldn't be financially viable though.

I heard the trains in Europe were great, how do you feel about France’s rail system?