The rich and powerful in China want white girlfriends and wifes

> The rich and powerful in China want white girlfriends and wifes

> Their children will be half white. They in turn have children with whites

> Soon the entire Chinese ruling class is white

mfw whites soon to rule China

Attached: 34523426234.webm (340x590, 2.99M)

they're not going to impregnate these women, they're just for fucking. Han's kids are going to be chinks too

ew that sounds really pathetic, delusional and disgusting even for swedish standards

Why would anyone dislike chinese? Only chinese tourists but it's more about tourist class, people who think because they get little money they can act as they wish

>> The rich and powerful in China want white girlfriends and wifes
>> Their children will be half white. They in turn have children with whites
>> Soon the entire Chinese ruling class is white
>mfw whites soon to rule China
Yellow fever cope

I go to school with chinks. They are annoying as fuck and total social retards. and they cheat. Jews are more trustworthy than chinamen.

They will create Russia again.

Man hires models,... Chinks are gonna take white womennnn

I don't even care anymore. You just know that all of them are completely braindead whores you'd make you groan every time they open their dumb mouth.
My tolerance for this shit has reached absolute zero.

>fat rich man buys hookers
>THE CHINKS ARE GONNA BE HUWHTE U GUISE

>deflect blame onto the Chinese
The Chinese don't run my society.

CHINKED

BUT 4CHANNY TOLD ME WYPIPO ARE SUPERIOR !!!!

Attached: 1572561646016.gif (88x128, 103.05K)

Look. I never said I dislike finns okay?

Attached: bush and finnish prim minister.jpg (300x354, 18.03K)

>Import the most average skanks
>"I'm alpha now"

tiny dick chang will never be with pic related.

Attached: 1645205615776 (1).jpg (540x960, 78.4K)

Hahano. But anyone born after 2015 will have to compete against millions of white-as-chalk, 150 IQ, 8', squid-eyed genetech bots the Chink Tiger Moms will spawn soon.

They will manage 18 hours at 100% capacity, seven days a week,
and will have the life wisdom of 10 Buddhist monks at age 5.

How do none of you no that he beheaded all of these women after this video

I wasn't saying that I like kikes, user, but that I hate chinks. It's not the chinks fault that our society is shit, it's the jews and WASPs fault. That being said, jews are less personally insufferable than chinks

fuck i hate the fucking chinks so much, their idea of wealth is so fucking tacky in a cringe way.

>look i put tiny yerow dick in ugly slav prostitues me so rich, you no good..

at least have a verity of woman, knowing how fucking boring white woman are, ill probably just dump in them in the next port and pick up a bunch of niggers from the coast

The chonks couldn't even make a bioweapon, the IQ would be-5, the scientist executed and moms killed to cover up the embrassment.

>Jews are more trustworthy than chinamen.
Good goy.

Attached: 1647753906867.png (1440x2426, 718.11K)

those women will doggy paddle across the Pacific once the $$ runs out

how to be with pic related in the real world without being a 10/10 chad by the way?

I'd rather have my daughter marry a chink, than any of the niggers the EU is importing.
At least they aren't retarded like brown people.

Same happened to ottomans

did you steal this webm from the other thread user?

Neither will I and I look amazing.

It's a low fucking bar user. The only people less trustworthy than chinks are fucking gypsies.

Shina’s reign as world hegemony ended before it even began. They have lost the Mandate of Heaven. Not only do they have an inverted demographic pyramid thanks to the One Child Policy, but depend on the US Navy to secure sea lanes for importing the majority of their food and energy. The Belt & Road Initiative is dead, countries are waking up to the debt trap scheme. God, I can’t wait until the Three Gorges Dam breaks. Get ready for another Century of Humiliation, Chankoro!

Attached: 9E14DD56-D603-499F-9E1B-703355880575.jpg (800x600, 83.65K)

money and pussy is the point and you will never be shit until you learn that

Those women are literally yuck tier.

>Whores whoring themselves out
I'm shocked.

Attached: databank_technounion_01_169_5f8a9a80.jpg (1560x780, 85.28K)

Chinese already hate being slit eyed gooks. Just like Turks dream of being white, they also do.