How do we exterminate ugly people?

Admit it, a healthy society depends on the beautiful people. The ugly ones are trapped in the viscous feedback cycle to attack anything successful and beautiful.
To this point, it is necessary to exterminate the ugly members of our society. What should we do to achieve it efficiently and peacefully?

Attached: American.jpg (570x356, 63.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/revoltagainstciv00stod
archive.org/details/Dysgenics-Richard-Lynn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The hard part is hyping the public to the idea.
The culling is the easy part

Ugly fuck here, all it takes is a glass of acid and you belong to us

Introduce the death penalty for a much larger range of crimes. Cap prison sentences to two years and kill anyone if they commit a crime that deserves more than that.

You can't have one without the other.
If there weren't any ugly people beautiful people would become normal people.

>he looks like a progerian Rob Schneider

Attached: 1640303089617.jpg (544x686, 73.15K)

Mmm colin posting tasty

>The ugly ones are trapped in the viscous feedback cycle to attack anything successful and beautiful.
There's a book about that
archive.org/details/revoltagainstciv00stod
Can confirm, am dumb ugly unsuccessful incel and I constantly hate people who are more blessed than me.

he looks like a mutt

Attached: 1629653200204.jpg (800x800, 72.09K)

we already do. chances are that we've actually become more beautiful on average over the millennia as shit genes have been cast aside. the problem solves itself

Not only do genetically gifted people get all the attention in the world and treated like God's, now you want ugly people, simple folk that are treated like shit because factors out of their control, to be genocided? It's not enough that they're invisible to women, that invite bias and pre conceived notions wherever they go, now they must forfeit their life to exist....because they don't look aesthetically pleasing?

Please give me your address, i want to watch the light fade out of your eyes as I skin you alive.

Explains how the lgbt community took off.
First time in their lives that ugos are actually given attention, and it stems from pity by the beautiful people.
Hilarious.

>he doesn't know what dysgenics is
archive.org/details/Dysgenics-Richard-Lynn

>How do we exterminate ugly people?
Define: Ugly

>1pbtID
>Mega-LARP
what a retard.

See, that proves my point.

>filename: American

Attached: unimpressed.gif (406x720, 2.98M)

A gradual culling may be more effective, which could also easily get the ruling elite onboard:
Deny any opportunity to the ugly people, filter them into the bottom of the society, shift blame onto them for all kinds of social and economic problems. They will either die out because nobody will breed with them, or be secretly pulled off the streets and made into pet food.

How do you determine who is ugly and not? Where is the line drawn?

>you want ugly people, simple folk that are treated like shit because factors out of their control, to be genocided?
On the bright side, isn't that a good thing for them?

Cool it with the anti-semitism.

In all seriousness, how do you deal with the fact that ugly kikes and muzzies have arranged marriages and are encouraged to produce many dysgenic, ugly offspring.

>Define: Ugly
you lmao

t. the joker himself

Yeah but you started it, no?

The line is drawn quite easily. Ugly and beauty are universal, and it applies to the daily object around us too.
You know exactly who is ugly who is not when you walk on the streets, other people do too.
The execution button should be placed at point where person's ugliness shouldn't affect the mood of the others.

>He thinks he's beautiful
Kek, zoomers are cringe enough

>how do you deal with the fact that ugly kikes and muzzies have arranged marriages and are encouraged to produce many dysgenic, ugly offspring
Given those ugliness are obvious, they should be located and made into fertilisers immediately to reduce their impact to our society and environment.

You have to be a 1 or 2 out of 10 to affect the mood of people you walk past, so I guess this is a small minority of people? Most people aren't bothered if they see an average or slightly below average looking person, but only those who are almost deformed

you don't need to pull any of this dystopian shit to have an effective eugenics program, you just need to provide incentives for the people with good genes to breed more

exterminate you then

Ugly people are the result of Christianization of Europe, before that, women could choose their partners and they always choose best looking males.
Arranged marriages produced dysgenic people you see today.

If you want to destroy ugly people, destroy Christianity.

Your OP isnt just ugly he is a literal retard that went out with antifa and started clubbing people in the head. Imagine if this vason vooheves mother fucker came at you with a pipe i would blow the fucker away

Women weren't the ones who "chose", it was men you cuck haha.

The strongest and high status males chose only attractive females to procreate with and dedicate their resources to.

Women don't actually strongly select for looks, they mainly select for status, good health is a secondary criteria.

Not saying I'm in favour of any of the aforementioned societal structures.