I HATE UKRAINE

Dumb NPCs still don't realize that Ukraine DESERVES denazification. Ukrainians tear down Lenin statues, celebrate the 1st Galician SS division and even Stepan Bandera. They are horrible Nazi apologists. Any Forums has been historically an Alexander Dugin board. We don't need this shit on our board.

Attached: 1648253554963.png (900x600, 9.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/oolnr6
left.eu/eu-turns-blind-eye-to-repression-against-the-communist-party-of-ukraine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 640px-ROA_chevron.svg.png (640x731, 36.73K)

>Dugin board
rofl

Attached: FOx9cX9XMAI3gD4.png (674x471, 184.22K)

>Ukrainians tear down Lenin statues, celebrate the 1st Galician SS division and even Stepan Bandera. They are horrible Nazi apologists
Implying ANY of that is wrong

This video is proof that hohols are subhumans
streamable.com/oolnr6

>Ukrainians tear down Lenin statues, celebrate the 1st Galician SS division and even Stepan Bandera
BASED

How can a foreigner help Russia's effort? I wanted to volunteer for DPR before covid.

Send care packages to Russia.,

>How can a foreigner help Russia's effort?
You can start by putting a rope around your neck

They are larpers you idiot.

Looks like the Ukraine is de-nazifying Ivan matey. Any way you cut it NATO would be in Moscow by Christmas

Remember when your country wasn't a shithole?

Attached: _70240213_andrei3.jpg (624x407, 77.51K)

yeah, i am thinking based
kek

dilate ywnbaw

>memeflag
Come on Pedro, show us who you really are

The fight for worker's rights is international, it doesn't matter what country I'm from. NATO is against you and I and wants us divided and under their capitalist thumbs, stop swallowing the MSM propaganda.

>left.eu/eu-turns-blind-eye-to-repression-against-the-communist-party-of-ukraine/

FRICK
NAZIS

They're UIDF true Any Forumsaks have always been pro Putin. We hate racists, bigots and fascists here. Together we will achieve the multicultural dream, a world without borders.

Can you provide me some links of documents on Russian-Ukraine conflict? I was some Donbass documentary from Russian TV but I did not save the link.

I am personally tired of hearing only the ANTI-Russian narrative and would really like to hear the other side of the story.

Being in EU and consuming mainstream media is like living with an abusive mom who is telling you your whole life that your Dad whom you never heard of is a Dick and responsible for everything bad.

Attached: 1645895895494.jpg (1280x853, 126.39K)

Lol.
I am 100% certain you are butthurt thirdie.
Show me your flag, Fernandez.

I just help both sides equally just to see the chaos further unfolding.

Brazil is with you Russia bros
Just nuke this fake country already

Attached: br.png (328x288, 108.79K)

They'd be based if they weren't Jewish Neo Nazis.

Least bloodthirsty Kraut.