ELON MUSK IS MAKING HIS OWN TWITTER ALTERNATIVE

Everyone thought he would buy Twitter but I called it niggers >Given that Twitter serves as the de facto public town square, failing to adhere to free speech principles fundamentally undermines democracy.

>What should be done?

>Is a new platform needed?

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1507777913042571267

Attached: gettyimages-1229892983-square.jpg (1200x1200, 158.89K)

>>Is a new platform needed?
MASTODON

Attached: mastodon.png (2009x2048, 236.8K)

he's technically a nigger so I am not using anything he makes

>doesn't fund gab

Attached: lenin controlled opposition quote.jpg (850x400, 53.87K)

ALSO how aren't people worried about tesla sucking up all the data it collects... and this nigger has LITERAL CONTROL OF YOUR CAR... good luck driving it when government lock you out of your car for making fun of a troon

lmao if you think his platform will be free speech

you will get banned for saying "short tesla"

>Admirer of the chinese communist party makes his own twitter
And it will be different how?

Attached: teslachina0.jpg (608x1032, 103.42K)

Yes, and Peertube, diaspora, …

Too bad they don’t have an easy to use app except for Mastodon (I think). And they are somewhat unpolished due to lack of funding and interest.

a platform with speech policy voted by decentralized technology would be better

MFW a tweet on twitter will crash twitter stocks by 20% on monday
best timeline confirmed

Attached: 6a5ea82667cdc4c7e6e61c85df469f83.png (593x400, 343.09K)

how the fuck does technology vote anything you midwit

It doesn’t survive bot attacks and groups of homosexuals such as the Hasbara.

LOOK UP DAO AND CRYPTO GOVERNANCE YOU NIGGER

only people who hold certain amount of crypto for lets say 6 or more month get to vote... boom problem solved

One can only hope. And let's manifest a 30% loss instead of 20%.

yeah, I know about DAOs
the shit that's just as suspectible to human whims except now you're also paying for the privilege to have your vote wrestled out

Not gonna work. Gonna end up another gab where normies will get scared because everyone is saying jews did it.

BUCKO ITS FOR VOTING AT A PRIVATE COMPANY THEY DONT OWE YOU SHIT

do you even know about the shit you spout? most daos function with a sort of weigthed vote based on the number of tokens you hold of whatever currency your organisation uses. tokens that are typically majority held by the people who set up the system in the first place.

its not gonna happen overnight
he could throw 10bil at creating the next big thing
we're kinda overdue for the 'next big thing'

When I see indians I feel sincere disgust. How the fuck are you all so stupid? How are you all so socially retarded? How are you all so ugly? Why do you all smell? I want to like you guys, I really do, but what the fuck. I could live with the ugliness and smell but why are all of you closet perverts? Why are you all incapable of acting normal. Girls feel unsafe around you people, not because you're violent, but because you're gross and weird. I need answers

Attached: 1648301764791.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

Lol still seething Daddy Musk tanked your $1000 life savings you dumped in crypto