“I will never be German” - bi-national couples struggle in Germany

How come Germans do not accept foreigners?

nytimes.com/2019/11/08/reader-center/german-identity.html

——

As a white professional American woman living in Munich, I admittedly live as a privileged “expat.” And I have come to terms with the fact that I will forever be an outsider in my adopted home, even with a German son and husband.

The reason is simple: I do not share the language, the history and the deep cultural understanding to truly fit in.

My outsiderness is a choice I made when I married a German and moved to Germany. Now my goal is to live fully in the German culture (and understand its jokes).

It helps that I love living here and am proud of my son growing up here because I identify with the values. Germany does so much right that America gets wrong: affordable health care and day care, excellent public schools, free university, great public transportation, an eco-friendly culture and an appreciation of time (six weeks of vacation, as well as parental leave).

Attached: 37C80244-81B0-4A77-95C2-6229A4413982.jpg (1234x1272, 288.98K)

understands german jokes

Attached: merky.jpg (320x221, 19.08K)

maybe if she learned german, stopped speaking english non stop or speak german with a weird american accent, and stopped being a dumb yank she could have passed as a german being a whitey. most people don't want to integrate though. and she probably loves her american passport too much to give it up

Attached: 154232563241535.jpg (500x345, 109.1K)

Imagine you have to pay the tax eventhough when you are abroad.

>affordable health care and day care, excellent public schools, free university, great public transportation, an eco-friendly culture and an appreciation of time (six weeks of vacation, as well as parental leave).
no mention of importing niggers and turks 24/7 and the fact that germans will be extinct in two generations max.
also no mention of groveling before their jewish masters feet like rats being part of their long culture.

Do people really just move to a new country and not bother to adapt to the culture or even learn the fucking language?

I have lived in Germany half my life, everyone thinks I’m German. I am not. I cannot relate to Germans, I relate more to wolves in Russia.

> Do people really just move to a new country and not bother to adapt to the culture or even learn the fucking language?

yes, 90% do that

In Germany you receive more free shit the less you adapt or integrate.

Attached: Habil Habil.png (532x97, 22.16K)

Colonialists

>Do people really just move to a new country and not bother to adapt to the culture or even learn the fucking language?
Duh just look at southern states

fuck this shithole

Personally I hate Germans. I live in the Midwest and there are ass loads of German descendant people and I hate them. Cold, unfunny people. Same with Scandis.

germans are already extinct

the good ones, at least

its a rotten corpse. i hate it. hope we get nuked to oblivion

germans are super retarded. dont let the good cars fool you. Germans are fucking fools and thats why this shithole was not relevant for all humans history except the past 200 years

>no mention of importing niggers and turks 24/7 and the fact that germans will be extinct in two generations max.
Curious. Maybe the woman living there knows more about the actual state of the country than you do, who only knows it through Taiwanese poetry forums.

It's the same for any decent country, Hans
The people lose sight of what it took to reach the greatness and then everything falls apart

how do I get there?

Attached: 1647491279598.jpg (319x331, 20.34K)

why the fuck germans looks so ugly, like fucking dogs, the child looks like a white equivalent of a nigger

20 million of the best Germans were genocided after the war and only the weak procreated.

Big forehead makes room for a lot of IQ

These people are so insufferable.