2022... i am forgotten

>2022... i am forgotten

Attached: qtanon.jpg (1000x600, 29.57K)

White people who believed in the system realized it’s against them and it completed the Psy-op and turned them into the domesticated cattle they were destined to be. Don’t forget to get your kids boosted!

it was a larp that went too far. thats all

Good

Attached: good.jpg (582x582, 35.43K)

We need to reopen the schools!

It was a containment ideology, it did its job

This. I am going to repost this from the last qtard thread. /Pol has always and will always be opposed to false prophets. Q is a psuedo religious bullshitter that has done nothing but repurpose old threads into a gatekeeping operation while all the old guard that gained semi mainstream attention was killed off. Look at the SCOTUS pick's relation to the comet ping pong shooting, do you really think we're in control?

Why are Any Forumstards so mentally ill?

Nope. It's in play.

I feel like a majority of Any Forums recognized that this was very suspicious and reeked of well-poisoning like the “9/11 D.E.W.s” theory and many others. It’s easy to recognize if you have seen it before which anyone who has spent time here has.

Q = JFK Jr = the antichrist

These q propaganda threads are written by his paid shills.

He is alive. He faked his death to come back to fool you as le based guy.

Attached: jfk_ Jr_antichrist.jpg (225x225, 9.99K)

Q will return, Q never left. It's not uncommon to go dark during an operation, you have to admit we are slap bang in the middle on the way to the precipice.

That faggot larper was chased off Any Forums in it's infancy, retard.

Where do you think those people ended up after that place they were chased off to died?

Quién?

what did he mean by this
factual

PGate, Epstein, and the Clinton server was the precipice. If we were ever going to win it was then. None of the grifting LARPers who hopped on the qtrain to retard city gave us any credibility or credence. The larp eceleb bullshit that dominates this forum today is a sign of our defeat. Any Forums will be gone before the next election, idgaf if you screencap, they'll be no place to post it.

Attached: 1646677287079.jpg (640x487, 94.73K)

/thread
Fuck Ron

What I meant is you white people are fucking stupid as fuck and your own worst enemy. White genocide IS real and whites are doing it to themselves lmao. What is the vaccination rate for whites in the west again? 95%? How many of the retards that supported Q were white? It’s a complete and total embarrassment that will take decades to recover from.

You should have trusted Jeff Sessions more, if you analyzed his foot movements on Dancing With The Stars and translated the Morse Code he provided you would have known, "2 More Weeks." Turns out where we were all going was hell.

"Please don't forget me, goyim. My deception circus has not ended yet."

Attached: 1623150725338.jpg (252x291, 23.95K)

A saucer pot for White people. Instead of letting them escape and become racial, Q made them subservient and passive. Anybody claiming it was a "massive redpill" for normalfags is coping.

Attached: 1648318608300.jpg (500x625, 61.29K)

They went to 8 chins and made their own board there