Really Russia... You lost your seventh general... WTF are these generals even doing?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-60807538

Attached: OMFG-PUTINA.jpg (356x586, 101.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_M._Gavin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When was the last time an American general parastrooped into enemy territory?

/cfcg/

Is that what Generals should really be doing?
Being Paratroopers?
Usually they have experience and are supposed to be commanding the battlefield.

Idk what that is.

That's what Putin thinks when he sees a warplan.

Russian military and American military seem to have totally different philosophies. Many American generals have never even seen combat, whereas Russian military men get promoted for things like bravery and past success.

And yes, I would love to see American generals lead from the front. That would be a great start.

Yeah ok fat fuck. I'm sure you love larping as a commander sitting in your mom's basement.

I want to give Putina my banan.

You're brave comrade.
Brave and retarded, here lead the men. Forget intelligence, I want you to show them how to run through gunfire.
DESU, I would rather have men who studied war their whole lives and have seen less combat than someone who has only seen combat and never studied war.

Alright mate, -- you can only be insulted by someone you respect.

It fits the plan. It is also why they don't have a unified commander of the war.
He could prove a dangerous rival to Putin. So them being incompetent and getting killed off is completely fine.

Then go die for those pigs if you admire them so much. Kek fat retard fuck. Hope you can speak Spanish too as most of your platoon will be.

Attached: America2021kek.jpg (852x604, 61.28K)

Incredible. Is it true or just propaganda?

Attached: 9945672345.jpg (973x579, 59.32K)

What else did CNN say? Nigger. Go get your 5th booster for coof coof

I said you can only be INSULTED by someone you respect. I never said you must OBEY someone because you respect them. I also never said I admired anyone; nice strawman.

Yes, sir, Mr. Any Forums commander, sir.

Whatever you say, Pablo.

Why are you so mad, lad?
I just asked why so many generals were dying and made a joke.
Easily offended, easily persuaded. -- For someone making fun of the losers here (to which I agree there are many sissies) you are acting an awful lot like one yourself.
>Can't handle the bantz.

I think you are the one who can't handle the bantz, faggot.

Tell me, really, can you even do 10 pushups right now, mr. chairforce?

>bbc

Attached: 4E3594ED-2B13-44B0-A24B-BC656E81BBC0.png (527x595, 127.14K)

Yup, I'm in good shape. Not in the military and never said I admired anyone, user.

By the way, I don't hate Russians, I say that because it's clear you side with them. I actually have many friends from Russia. It's foolish to judge people based upon notions you haven't proven. I am sorry if I pissed you off with a joke m8, it's common in the west to mess around with people using banter.

>so many generals
>7
>The maximum numbers of general officers on active duty are set by U.S. Code 526.
>The caps are 231 in the Army, 162 in the Navy, 198 in the Air Force, and 61 in the Marine Corps.
russians probably don't even have a cap

Also, don't really love Ukraine to be honest with you. You have all this animosity towards me over a light-hearted joke about Putin. I never made fun of the fallen. Honestly, I wish you the best regardless of your shit attitude mate.

>would

Attached: 1644843628581.gif (480x307, 3.48M)

Killed by the brave dead warriors from snake Island and Ukrainian drone destroying grandmas who were flew into combat by the ghost of Sheev and “Juice”

Didn't know that, I know 12 generals died in Vietnam. I just wondered about the structure of their military, I'm sure there is a logical difference. I never insulted the man either, I just made a simple jape at Putin ffs. Why are people in the eastern militaries like this? For example, Xi Jinping can't be called Winnie the Pooh, who cares?

The truth is the army embarrassed itself so much in the beginning the monke told the generals to go on the front lines and get it going. So naturally they get killed off one by one.

>WTF are these generals even doing?
they lead in combat, directly at the front lines. occasionally even engage in melee.

Attached: Lord_Castellan_Creed.jpg (863x1118, 352.09K)

russian tactics are basically exactly how i play xcom

A truly confident person doesn't need to prove themselves all the time. If anything it shows insecurity, though for Xi I can see the military being barred from calling him that; for the public it's a little odd.

>studied
You probably want someone who has actual experience in charge instead of someone whose knowledge is completely theoretical.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_M._Gavin

>Ukraine's defense ministry says
Stopped reading there.

That because Slavs dont fuck around and go in front lines
>USA flag
oh nono

Attached: 1625998339616.jpg (818x960, 303.08K)

>I know this because Reuters told me so!

Attached: 2D8E0641-EFD2-4287-91B6-58EBA2DA3529.jpg (651x807, 35.18K)

Based

Yeah, you could be right. It could be propaganda, would be pretty obvious though if the general was seen a day later though, so in that respect they're probably not bluffing.

> I would rather have men who studied war their whole lives and have seen less combat
>less comabt
>not, no combat