Are jews white? What constitutes "white"?

Are jews white? What constitutes "white"?

Attached: 1627513560676.jpg (666x666, 47.13K)

fuck off nigger

Attached: TheyreWhite58598347y4.jpg (1057x1316, 317.3K)

You have to 18 years or older to post here

Why can't the feds ever find a actual white person to run their white supremacist operations?

Attached: Heimbach-2015.png (407x543, 172.25K)

are jews "human"? what constitutes "jewish"?

OP is a nigger.

Attached: 1617484639951.jpg (1832x1340, 562.59K)

>calls me a nigger
>is from taiwan
At least you're mostly plastic

Anything east of Warsaw are a bunch of mongoloids. So anyone who isn't 100% West/North Western European isn't "white".

According to you there is not one white person in this pic

Attached: Chosen.jpg (2048x1174, 333.48K)

Well the jews are tricky in that sense, but I believe the explanation is that many jews also have European ancestry thus they look you know, relatively European.

Fucking faggots just answer my question or get out. What does it mean to be WHITE? Are jews white? Yes or no. It shouldnt this hard to get a goddamn question answered.

Jews are not white , no

Correct. "Whites" is a shorthand for
>People of European descent
White is just the most obvious phenological attribute of these people, something some jews share, but race is much more than just skin color.

the jews historically date "out" when selecting individuals to marry and have partners with.

Similar species. Diff race. Niggers for example are a completely diff species.

>What does it mean to be WHITE?
European.

There's White, Black, Brown, Yellow, and Red (Brown again). These aren't offensive, maybe Yelllow.

they are caucasian racially if we want to draw the world the way anthropologists do. levantine and european, 60/40 roughly, european from converts from before the year 1000 who married in. For Ashkenazi jews at least.

"White" is a term that comes from colonial period of the US, to distinguish Europeans from natives and Africans and mixed breeds. It probably shouldn't be applied in Europe where things are a bit more complex.
From the American perspective pic related defines who is white.

Attached: whoiswhite.jpg (1914x773, 193.9K)

Of course a mutt considers only followers of their semitic desert cult white.

“Greetings fellow whites”

Attached: F5D47FB9-2E1E-4210-958F-E649F16AF207.jpg (1080x1440, 338.35K)

That's not the point. It's only to group the nations that were historically part of European civilization, i.e. the west. So a an Albanian muslim or a jew might be European but they are not "white".
Like I said, it's a good rule for Americans but Euros will likely see it differently. If you know American history you know that in the early days only Christians were allowed in here, for a reason.

>Revelation 7
>"Fellow White people"