Question for christians

Honestly, if God is real and cares about the innocent, how can it allow the meat/dairy/egg industry to exist?

> inb4 lololo christcucks/vegans
Atheist carnivores who don't raise and slaughter their own animals can fuck off

Attached: 1648309166410.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZcrLOa8XxU
youtube.com/watch?v=lnnvHeDcTpU
openbible.info/topics/killing_animals
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job 38&version=NIV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Free will, you are allowed to slaughter animals as said in the Bible.

God gave us this earth to harvest and steward for our future

their answer would (i'm a psychotic world) make sense by answering christ died for everyone's sins so that means nobody else is suffering? or some shit like that?

no imgine if those poor little birdies were male niglets

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZcrLOa8XxU
youtube.com/watch?v=lnnvHeDcTpU

Doesn't Christianity say we were sent to this universe as a punishment, and its pretty much run by Satan?

Attached: 1648248611942-pol.jpg (2854x2156, 371.68K)

Do you grow your own veggies? Are you aware of how many small animals are killed by poison and machinery every year so you can larp about being an altruistic eater?

I literally just realized that WW3 is the meat grinder. The male chicks are zoomers.

Attached: oof-size.jpg (640x490, 31.83K)

And I'm telling truth, animals are not people and OP should go back.
openbible.info/topics/killing_animals
>Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.
>Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
No, it's not saying it

I am not talking about that (when you personally raise and slaughter an animal), I am asking about industrialized meat/dairy/egg production, which is just pure evil, suffering and degradation with no respect towards life.

more like satan, did you look around lately?
this is the world of satan

You need to feed the population in some way, God doesn't steer us like puppets and thus can't prevent it. A human matters more than a animal. You are however, free to eat bugs and basedbeans, if you wish to. I don't see evilness' in current production of meat, dairy or eggs. These animals wouldn't be born without us and we are free to do anything we want with them

do you know how many eggs and babies die on this planet. Boom 60 million babies dead from 500,000 different species in the time it took to read this sentence.

Industrialized vegetable production is just as horrendous. Stop kidding yourself

That looks like a pretty quick death all things considered. Why you getting worked up about it?

Sorry. I should have added that "whataboutist" faggots can fuck off to other threads too. I was asking for a the christian perspective.

Yes, Satan has dominion over the earth. Adam transfers it to satan by falling, essentially bowing the knee to him

Animals have no souls, they are objects.

Yes and I was pointing out that even under the christian system that god created the earth, millions of babies are born and die. Some species make 50,000 offspring only for about 50 to reach maturity. Some animals have 2-5 babies and kill the ones they can't feed.

You are a protestant too? If anyone was a "antichrist" or a employee of a satan, it was Luther

Attached: 1.jpg (750x628, 55.73K)

I dunno what you're talking about, it's all in there
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job 38&version=NIV

Attached: 6906a79adbcf85f5dd2a13d829f9b106.jpg (500x331, 36.41K)

Go put those animals on earth so we could toss them into the chippers.

1. Animals don't have rational souls.
2. People do evil shit because they are greedy, unfortunately. God gave us free will, if we abuse it by abusing animals or other people, he's not going to stop us.

Because people can be evil? What kind of argument is that? God gave people have free will. Without free will we would not be human and would have no meaning. Do you think that a God who cares about good and evil would have made a world without human autonomy at all?

Isn't this basically abortion for chickens?

>These animals wouldn't be born without us and we are free to do anything we want with them

You can use the same logic for human beings

From a Christian perspective, at least I think so as a Christian, industrial farming is unreasonably cruel. Mainly because of the mass suffering it causes and not because I don't slaughter my own animals. If I'd have lived in a rural area where animals are raised and slaughtered humanely I would not consider it to be unreasonably cruel, even tho it's someone else who is doing it. This issue is caused mainly by the consequences of the industrial revolution imo. The meat industry used to be humane, it's not an intrinsic issue with eating meat.
But you asked essentially "if God good why evil exists" the answer to which is free will as I said above.

why do you ask questions if you dont like the answer.

i think shredding is the best way to kill because the animal is in small pieces even before they realize they was hurt.

for you it looks brutal and painfull, because it is if you put your hand in it.

but for me it looks fast and effective and thats how it shall working.

so op, be a faggot somewhere else

Retard, your whole premise is a logical fallacy.

No that's nonsense, you can't bring a life into earth and torture it and then say it's fine because you brought this life into earth. If anything you have more responsibility to avoid cruelty towards creatures who wouldn't be born without you.

>Industrialized vegetable production is just as horrendous
How so?

>Honestly, if God is real and cares about the innocent, how can it allow the meat/dairy/egg industry to exist?

Jesus spoke of God’s concern for animals in these words: “Five sparrows sell for two coins of small value, do they not? Yet not one of them goes forgotten before God.” (Luke 12:6) Also, when changing his mind about destroying a city full of practicers of wickedness who had repented, God himself said: “Ought I not to feel sorry for Nineveh the great city, in which there exist more than one hundred and twenty thousand men ..., besides many domestic animals?” (Jonah 4:11) Obviously, he does not regard animals as just disposable items, to be thrown away at will.

God teaches us to embrace things and let them go.