There are more Nazis in Italy than Ukraine

Probably more nazis in Russia even

Attached: F1822307-E01C-4977-AAE3-63698032DB9F.jpg (1091x1221, 332.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ig9Ntzw2V7I
youtu.be/_V6ooMzmLVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Roman salute
>Nazi
uneducated German barbarians never change

>be a non aryan
>declare yourself a nazi
These moorish rape babies know they would have eventually been sent to the gas chambers too, right? They're almost as delusional as those Mexican, Chilean and Brazilian mutts that larp as nazis.

I bet these nazis all support Russia right now.

Literally 90% of these people are brown and look like slightly lighter Mexicans. How can they be nazis

And there are more and more of them around the world every single day

>Probably more nazis in Russia even
LOL

Attached: 1628679687995.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)

now that they've all been killed, yeah thats probably true.

The enemy of my enemy

Wtf.. italians look like that... they actually look white.. i guess i have a warped view of what they look like because all the italians in north america are from sicily

not nazis, but fascits

woah woah woah woah woah

americans arent allowed to make fun of others for getting cucked when you are the mecca of cuckoldry and you are exporting it to the world

im serious, america makes other countries become "diverse" and "respect minority and gay rights" as a condition for aid and trade

Attached: america.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

yeah and nobody jumps higher and sucks our shitty values off harder than you leaf

There are no nazis anywhere. It's not a political party that existed since 1945.

> Italy
> Nazis

Kek

because they aren't getting brainwashed to be cucked by media like other people. also just because they are brown they can't be nazis? you haven't done much reading on nazis and also the salute doesn't mean they are nazi but fashist wich has a long history in meditaranian and southamerican society. hell mussolini invented fashism and he was italian my friend. fashism isn't exclusive to what ever you define as white.

youtu.be/ig9Ntzw2V7I

>>Roman salute
Shakespeares propaganda, doesn't actually exist

>still believes the gas chambers are real

Which is funny because Italy was the worst Nazis.

nah Italy is that cousin next door that always makes u anxious

>he doesn't know the difference between fascists and nazis
NGMI

Lots of Indians and Arabs fought with the nazis
Any Forums doesn't know this bc it is retarded

this is very common knowledge here

Now that Azov has been soundly defeated in Ukraine, that's probably now true.

>nazi
>roman

Attached: My+faggot+detector+is+off+the+charts+_c0a300f22f3353b633cfcc09eea99ec0.jpg (525x476, 59.87K)

>PROBLEMATIC 18TH-C FRENCH NAZIS

Attached: Jacques-Louis_David_-_Oath_of_the_Horatii_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1280x998, 315.13K)

Attached: Students_pledging_allegiance_to_the_American_flag_with_the_Bellamy_salute.jpg (370x290, 72.41K)

Based youtu.be/_V6ooMzmLVU

Attached: 2A8152B4-C03A-4837-9E62-9C3D5E5342BF.jpg (640x354, 93.79K)