Soon

Soon

Attached: D17B4BD0-C193-453E-A6CD-F7AD477FDF51.jpg (800x579, 103.94K)

dream on

N

thank god the flags are there, I couldn't tell otherwise

that's a man

I

True

It's political cartoon the lowest form of propaganda?

G

the fuck kind of laying out is this
t. mason

P

yeah theres no way Putin gets out of this shit alive

Attached: 1640812997478.gif (332x334, 2.52M)

"powerful"

Yeah, even illeterate ruskies need to understand the message

Powerful, gonna send this to my genderqueer communist study group!

Attached: Alberta communists.jpg (740x1024, 118.76K)

you vill not rebuild!

Attached: eat ze bugs schwab klausman.png (1280x1199, 3.17M)

G

delusional lol

ukraine will surrender, it's only a question of when

Soon...

Attached: IMG_20220218_205406_969.jpg (800x802, 62.86K)

very cringe pic

yeah, right. lol

>out of this
out of what? Last I checked he was undefeated, still with the most nukes in the world and still not giving a fuck about sanctions

Is there something about zelensky we ought to know?

>N
Dass rayciss

Two more weeks.

Holy shit russia will make new 'berlin' wall and ukraine will bake them cake

>Moscow announces they will focus in the donbas
>few hours later, bombs are back in Lviv
Absolutely based. He's just gonna sit there and bomb reinforcements as they arrive.

To Russia, North Korea, China, Global Officials World Leaders , MILITARY, INTEL AGENCIES STILL ON THE SIDE OF HUMANS (Very Important)

I am telling you this for your protection and your people. This is not an act of aggression on any culture, your people or anyone. I'm only creating a positive sum game.

Jesus Christ is King. Avoid all other hostile xenos entities, avoid all spiritual contact, if u encounter one text or image - burn it or destroy it physically and "memoryhole it that you forget it" or "do not give it any attention unless it goes towards you or harms you - invoke Jesus".

Burn your communism symbols, star of david, xenos demonic symbols idols, and communism flags now, and even your nepotistic statues (yes I know if u are worshipped as a god, I don't know which xenos or alien race gets fuelled by that)

Jail and halt/destroy WEF + Masons + UN + NATO US NYC + Pope elites & symbols, big banks, bohemian grove, temple of baal, ars goetia xenos symbols, all elite big tech and big bank intel agencies & system in the form of alien altars/offering.

demonic xenos malevolent entities that you wouldn't understand would be "fueling/cursing" it right now. Jesus Christ is King - He will protect us all the way through. God-Emperor Protects.

Only do a 'positive sum game' (don't worry about the environment - use AIs + CRISPR later). I know now why your people seems to be a bit afflicted of losing their souls or something is wrong (even if ur a merciful dictator).

related once you have destroyed all xenos demonic communism related books text flag & your nepotistic statues:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/pol/thread/368726810/

pastebin.com/u/mechanicus

You are not getting rich or famous or powerful with these backstabbing malevolent entities.

it might seem autistic or schizoprenic, but please I'm not memeing or joking. There is nothing wrong or lost if you just try to burn, forget and destroy those malevolent dangerous texts systems tattoos symbols icons idols.

Attached: burn communism talmud israel wef un.png (828x563, 665.55K)

Attached: 16476833724762.jpg (612x645, 134.84K)

Ahahaha!

Your cope is succulent

Attached: 1644211266326.png (700x507, 192.32K)

E

>all Ukrainian wom*n leave the nation and become whores in the foreign countries
>ooh but they are the heroes that defeated Putler
So tiresome.

Attached: 1648303298586.jpg (400x400, 15.31K)

Leftist memes are so cringe. They always have some woman who is miraculously stronger than a man. The complete opposite of reality.

>bricks in 2022

you will get particle board and you will like it