WW2 was a white genocide

WW2 was a white genocide
WW3 will be a white genocide.

Attached: IMG_20220314_220458.jpg (971x717, 116.55K)

Finally someone on Any Forums who realizes Jews are white.

Attached: 1a01a7c0a722f6ec22fff0995ea3c097.jpg (1193x1236, 420.17K)

That's rich coming from a non white person

Get a life

Good. Us Native Americans will reclaim our lands once you are gone.

Russians aren’t white

Thought I told you to stop stalking me.

You’re a mongoloid mongrel with Semite and African admixture, Latinx.

The only people breeding in Israel are Arabs and Hasidic Jews good for nothing.

Attached: 443BF23D-5514-4E23-BE0A-9F8776603D34.png (311x445, 20.15K)

These yid fellas seem to really have it in for us whites

>kike extermination
>kike led white genocide
Kys kike, you will never be white

if you guys could put down the mushrooms and booze you couldve done that years ago

>whiter than you
get used to it, muttie-boi.

If WW3 happens it will be nuclear. The largest white cities on the planet will be nuked.

The populations of these "white" cities are majority non-white, the whites who live in them are majority liberal.

A WW3 nuclear war will wipe out a massive fraction of the non-whites and white liberals that live in western countries. The "rural retards" will be the least impacted by such a war and will make up the majority of the population after the war - a population that will be primarily conservative and white, rather than liberal and non-white.

So as much as I hate to say it, a nuclear world war would actually probably fix most of the problems in the west, it will just mean the average westerner's quality of life plummets massively.

>calling someone not white
>literally mutt

Attached: 1608751408543.png (500x470, 19.87K)

What are the political implications of Jews trying to blend in as regular mutts?

You retarded are like 96% vaccinated. You already genocide yourselves no one cares bro

I see more pale face faggots doing drugs than anyone.

white is a made up category that never existed. it's a war of based slavs vs subhuman westernized slavs

WW3 will be the greatest depopulation event of human history.

Kek no one ares about fighting russia its much much more likely at this point our government would be overthrown. The people are still angry about convid and a war, curveball of gas prices (most know its our sanctions that did this) after the convid scam? There was enough in London for anti lockdown to tale over parliament, this would be 1000% times larger.

endless threats of nuclear war on top of an endless stream of nonwhite immigration

shitskinned Jews will go after ashkenazi jews for more power.