Brahmin Pride World Wide

This is a Brahmin only thread. Niggers of the world not allowed

Inspite of being 5% of pajeet population and anti-brahmin apartheid regime, brahmins control 70% of the wealth. Talk about brahmin politics, culture, pagan customs etc.

Allowed:
>brahmins
>kshtria(brahmin allies)
>eastern european whites(high r1a1 haplogroup)

Not allowed:
>niggers
>mlechha(jews/muslim/christcuck)
>western european whites

Attached: 20120502-BrahminShri_Shivananda_Saraswati_Swamiji.jpg (388x338, 34.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/jhg20082/tables/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Inspite of being 5% of pajeet population and anti-brahmin apartheid regime, brahmins control 70% of the wealth
So they're like poo jews?

Go away dalit you are not welcome here

Attached: 129.jpg (524x524, 40.04K)

We stand in solidarity with our Zionist brothers.

Is Brahmin like the priest class or something?

brahmins are members of the highest caste (aryans) in india and close to slavs in y-dna. mt-dna is close to IVC
nature.com/articles/jhg20082/tables/1

R1a1
>Uttar Pradesh Brahmin, 68%
>Punjab Brahmin, 36% (highest)
>Himachal Brahmin, 47% (highest)
>Madhya Pradesh Brahmins, 38% (highest)
>Bihar Brahmins, 61%
>West Bengal Brahmins, 72%
>Maharashtra Brahmins, 43% (highest)
>Gujarat Brahmins, 33% (highest)

highest caste, established the caste system, clearly wanted to preserve their Aryan-ness
>brahmins are only about 5% of india's population today
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmin

Attached: 1614771534530 (1).png (1960x1793, 815.87K)

All priests are (supposed to be) Brahmins. Most Brahmins are not priests obviously, just a tiny fraction.

Out of curiosity, are Muslims lower in the caste system than Hindus, generally? Or what about Christians

Indian Christians and Muslims were mostly lower caste before they converted. Lower castes are mostly admixture of IVC and indigenous tribes who lived in India

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-26 13-53-59.png (742x1590, 355.89K)

West euro white religions have more in common with Hinduism and Zoroastrianism than eastern ones. But I don't really care, I don't let untouchable low caste subhumans tell me how aryan I am. Goclean my toilets rajeen

So in a sense those in highest castes are seen as the most "pure" indians?

I don't follow local caste and religious politics much, so I may be completely wrong, but

Caste is a Hindu system, so it shouldn't make sense to talk about the caste of Muslims and Christians. But many lower caste (usually poor) Hindus are converted to Christianity by missionaries for caste and financial reasons, which allegedly led to the replication and continuation of the Hindu caste system in other communities as well.

I personally don't know any Christians and Muslims well enough to confirm whether caste prejudices exist in their religion to such an extent.

Indian govt actively discriminates against higher castes

>which allegedly led to the replication and continuation of the Hindu caste system in other communities as well
This is true. Catholic church in India for eg. does not have lower castes in higher positions

I always figured the caste system applied to all Indians, and christians and muslims were put in the bottom due to the disagreements between abrahamic and eastern faiths. I need to learn more about India but your history is too fucking long and complicated
>Indian govt actively discriminates against higher castes
Is it because the lower castes have taken a bit of power away from them? I know some of your politicians are technically of the lower class

Sounds familiar

>Is it because the lower castes have taken a bit of power away from them? I know some of your politicians are technically of the lower class
When 80% of the population is lower caste, what do you expect to happen? My family for eg. had their ancestral land expropriated, it's much harder to get education and jobs due to quotas/reservations so they moved to US/Canada.

So the higher caste is now essentially the lower caste? lol fuck this is confusing

>Indian govt actively discriminates against higher castes
>Is it because the lower castes have taken a bit of power away from them?
From my personal experience, this is because Brahmins are equivalent to your stereotypical vegan basedboys, but completely unironically.

For example, asking whether someone is a vegetarian is usually a politically correct way of asking whether someone is Brahmin, so much so that leftist types might consider this as a dogwhistle.

They are a minority, so they can only quietly seethe while everyone discriminates against them and sees them as inferior for all practical purposes.

It's like how whites are treated in south africa

>Pic related: AIR=All India Rank
Guy gets #2 rank in India in all India medical exam, yet can't study in good college

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-141725.jpg (1080x1877, 337.91K)

> he doesn’t know what was supposed to be the purpose of caste systems

Attached: B534EB6E-C717-452F-B3B1-EDFEB003C0AC.png (600x536, 301.23K)

LMAO there is filter for S 0 Y to b A 5 e d

Your gotra?
T.khatri

yeah

here is the chronology of eastern teachings

Vedas:
The Jews of the East are called Brahmins and they are saying that to please blue gods, the Jews, I mean the Brahmins , have to kill horses and cut very special woods in order to burn it and dance around the fire while chanting ''''''''''magical & sacred'''''''''''' sentences called mantras. Brahmins live off the royal families and have a comfy life, spending their day doing rituals mandated by the king, because the local jew, i mean Brahmin told him that the gods were somehow not pleased with him...
At this point karma rebirth and meditation are not in the Vedas and do not matter. The only way to live the holy life is to be a born a Brahmins and do ritual by dancing around a fire and killing some animals once in a while.

Buddhism and so on
Then Buddhism, Jainism and some materialist gurus came along and said the Vedas and Brahmins are full of shit. Sainthood is not hereditary for instance. Buddhists introduce karma, aggregates are not self, and very precise meditation and their only goal is to ''end suffering''. They do not give a shit about politics. The Jews get super triggered and write the Upanishads as a counter attack.

Upanishads
From now on, in the Upanishads it's wrong to kill animals to please the gods and they say any past killing was ''''''''''''symbolic''''''''''''.
They say that sainthood is not hereditary and instead Brahmins should meditate once in a while. They do not say what meditation is since they don't even know themselves. They just heard the word from the buddhists and jains, so they just mention the word and cross their fingers their audience will move past that.
THe Upanishads is a half-assed work.

Buddhism dies
Buddha died a long time ago already and buddhism with him. The Brahmins are still seething at the buddha and start to kill whatever remains of buddhism from the inside by making up new teaching like Mahayana inside the buddhist monasteries. There is barely any filter at the entrance to become a buddhist monk, so everybody charismatic could join and change the daily rules and the teachings.
The ''''buddhist'''''' bramins create new '''buddhist'''' sutras for the first time written in perfect sankrit [the language exclusive to the brahmins] in the exact same prose as the brahminical texts, but they say that those sutras are totally the Budhdas teaching '''dude just trust me lmao'''.
Now in buddhism there is a '''''primordial mind'''' which '''encompasses everything'''' and it's the ''''''''''''true self''''''''''''. Doing ''''''''rituals''''''''' makes good karma and anybody can be enlightened just by saying ''''''''''mantras''''''''''.

Some Brahmin tard called Patanjali decided also to write a manual on meditation. Since Brahmins made that shit up in a rush in the Upanishads , they can't pad their manual with custom teachings, so they copy word for word the buddhist manual. But this time they call it ''''''''''yoga'''''''''''''''and they use ''''''''''''''the breath'''''''''''' in order to ''''''''''''''reach Brahman'''''''''''''''.
In the middle ages, a Poo called Shankaracharya was still triggered by buddhism from 1000 years go so he tried to refute it by saying '' lol buddha did not use sanskrit so what he says is wrong lol''. To this day, the Poos still use this turd to ''''''''''''refute'''''''''' buddhism and sometimes jainism.

Buddhism was refuted by Shankara (pbuh)

Don't spew your bs here mayonigger

Buddhism has been dead for several centuries and what is left is various Brahminical-buddhist intellectuals struggling to differentiate Vajrayana, Mahayana and Hinduism, saying each one is better and different from the others. They make up lots of contrived mental gymnastics, but since they all reject the buddhist claim that ''things don't have any essence'', their teachings get more and more confusing and more and more the same. At this point in buddhism, buddha is literally the essence of the universe and to get enlightened you have to do some rituals on the order of the newly introduced concept of the local Vajrayana guru [the buddhist equivalent of a brahmin] while saying some mantras. Buddhist fucking love mantras at this point.

Nowadays, the situation is the same with:
- buddhism still dead
- hindus still seethe IRL and online at buddhism and jainism, even though there is like 0% buddhists and only 1% jains in India right now lol
-hinduism-mahayana-vajrayana still desperate to say they are different yet still saying the exact same things
- now lay people try to do meditation, but they either do the non-buddhist meditation like all the zen ''do nothing'' crap, all the mahayana worship crap, or do the the meditation from buddhist commentaries also written centuries after the death of the buddha.

>hindus still seethe IRL and online at buddhism and jainism
cope. In my entire life, I have literally never heard anyone give any opinion about Buddhists or Jains, either positive or negative. To us, they might as well not exist.

Bharadwaj

But arent you a dalit???

Dalit is not mentioned in any scripture you dumb mleccha it is a term used for oppressed there 4 varnas brahmin kshtriya vaishya and shudra rest are mleccha

Every person who really knows about (real) cluster B disorders says that you need to enforce “no contact” and portray them as non-human garbage.
The lowest castes in both India and Japan are named “untouchables”, the japanese untouchable caste had jobs that required a certain degree of sociopathy.
India has many feral negroids that rape and steal everyone, I don’t know if they belong to the lowest caste.

Of course only obvious cases of the disease were caught, as always.