Banned from swift

>banned from swift
>foreign currency reserves seized
>banks disconnected from global banking system
>oligarchs assets seized
>Putin and allies assets seized
>ruble is only down 15% from pre-war
what are the political implications of this?

Attached: 1633665271660.png (1600x1067, 2.12K)

whites continue to be genocided globally

It's Monopoly money, Russian government can value it anything it wants. Doesn't make it viable for international trade of course, that's why they're throwing a hissy fit since no one else wants to deal with Russian money, only Russian resources. Poor form for a "superpower"

I wouldn't recommend holding them rubles long

thats not how ruble maintains its value, you know nothing about economics do you?

>It's Monopoly money
yes the us dollar is just that

If you literally bar people from selling, no shit.

neithet do you

>>ruble is only down 15% from pre-war
Nice! added to cope collection

It's pretty big. Russia just proved what anyone who has looked at Iran knew all along-with enough oil reserves, you can tell the world to go fuck itself and be pretty OK

>It's Monopoly money
All paper money is monopoly money.

Lol,

Go ahead and put some counter arguments.

That is exactly how economics work.

>monopoly money
money isn't dragana mirković's songs, it doesn't hold any objective value in the first place

Then just grab 1000 from monopoly and go to buy food from esselunga.

The market is still closed, the price that is reflected is only in private exchanges. In reality the ruble is exchanging for 300 rubles = 1 dollar at any exchange center.

nothing. Russia is a self sustaining nation it doesn't need globohomo. But greed is an issue and many oligarchs who want western decadence might take action against Putin. America is evil and we always attract prostitutes.

Ruble is still used in oil trade, Russia sells oil to India and China. Also Putin said he will no longer sell oil to EU unless it's in rubles, so it's still good for international trade.

>what are the political implications of this?
It means only USA + EU + AUS + JAP went along while BRICS didn't.

all this cope, lmao. Russia just survived the toughest set of sanctions the world has ever seen.
ruble down 15%
gas in america up 30%
kek

Imagine thinking about this in terms of raw materials like its the fucking 1920's.
Russia isn't self-sustaining in anything that matters to sustain a 2020's living standard. But if your bar is set at potatoes and bicycle, sure. They are self-sustaining. But if you are even hinting at anything with advanced electronics, you are dead wrong.

>Being this delusional
m8, without materials there is NO living standard

niggers in the jungle are self sustaining. Doesn't mean shit in this context.

>>banned from swift
>>foreign currency reserves seized
>>banks disconnected from global banking system
>>oligarchs assets seized
>>Putin and allies assets seized
>>ruble is only down 15% from pre-war

They have EU by their balls. Either pay for gas in rubles or collapse EUs economies. The whole crying about "breach of contract" will not work anymore.

>Russia just survived the toughest set of sanctions the world has ever seen.
Not actually true at all though?

Russia can still export a large array of products. Venezuela, Iran, Syria aren't allowed to sell their oil at all. North Korea isn't even allowed to buy oil without smuggling it in illegally

I love to conquer nations and to build the Empire. Every morning I get up and I can not understand how even possible that a nation or territory has not yet been incorporated into Russia. 200 peoples was in the USSR. So I want to say — there is so little fuck? This is not a figure to be proud of. No major league never, middling. I look at the map and I bombed, what the hell are 5/6 of the land has not subordinate to Moscow. There are living yet still independent nations, let podyshut shvobodkoy, we have to get them. Some there are British and the Germans are discussing iPhone and machines — and I do not understand them. What is this garbage? IPhone? One shot with a machine gun and there is no iPhone. A car? The tank will move it and not even notice. They call these things the values, for me it’s some kind of piece of shit and proeb important military resources. What a difference a tank or a fighter — that’s value and no one will argue. Especially when a bomb or skinesh zhahnesh cannon. And these clothes. All of shops crammed. But why they are needed, when there is a camouflage? It is convenient, practical, it can do anything, even to his ears in the mud you look good in it. Pile some shoes and other unnecessary bucket. «Ankle boots» put on and forget. As they generally can carefree Twitter when there are so many areas have not won? It does not fit in my head. This thought makes me sleep okay, I toss and turn in bed with anxiety. In my head rush annexation plans, military-political alliances, intrigues in international organizations, military attacks avalanches shoulder to shoulder with the same mad as I am.

Attached: 16446098079920.jpg (704x458, 28.92K)

In the mouth fucked your «cozy» bedroom, normal sleep is possible only after the campaign and battle, outdoors in a tent, mosquitoes feed slightly. Take your perfume from Chanel, and give me back the smell of napalm in the morning, it’s much better and good spirits. Someone writes a symphony, malyuet picture. I created to conquer peoples, peaceful or not by. I am Russian, I have not changed. If somewhere will gather more than three Russian, there immediately arises a mini-empire. Every time you think you have won, after a few years, we have once again threaten the world total destruction. You would think that the war is over, but it was only an episode in it — the General Staff took a pause to conduct error analysis and jerk forward again. You can ruin us at least every 20 years. Some people can even time to get «free», but this is a temporary phenomenon, a respite for them. We still get together in the Empire, root out a passion for iPhones, tin boxes and warm bed in the newly conquered peoples, and they will stand with us in order to pay and strode on peace in their faith. You are of this turn of events immediately fall apart, and we all of your shards carefully tidy and include a super-state. Someday this planet will unite under a single management and hell, you better start now to negotiate with us about the preferences, since then may be too late. And when we finally conquer this miserable earth ball, when my distant descendant in the super-nano-armor votknet Russian flag on the last piece of the conquered Earth, the inhabitants of other parts of the universe would be better to start learning Russian