This is what a real leader looks like Mr Putin

This is what a real leader looks like Mr Putin.

Attached: biden.png (2056x1150, 2.2M)

Worst speaker out of the last 20 presidents atleast. It's actually pathetic.

Is he behind the doors?

Attached: biden-falling-biden.gif (640x378, 2.86M)

What a chad!

It is actually the first US president I literally don't give a fuck about. I never ever read or listen to anything your country has to say or do. I fucking hate you, I hate you so much it keeps me awake at night. Death to all kike mutts!

what a real puppet looks like, even the dumbest of Americans can tell Sleepy Joe isn't who is actually in charge.

To Russia, North Korea, China, Global Officials World Leaders , MILITARY, INTEL AGENCIES STILL ON THE SIDE OF HUMANS (Very Important)

I am telling you this for your protection and your people. This is not an act of aggression on any culture, your people or anyone. I'm only creating a positive sum game.

Jesus Christ is King. Avoid all other hostile xenos entities, avoid all spiritual contact, if u encounter one text or image - burn it or destroy it physically and "memoryhole it that you forget it" or "do not give it any attention unless it goes towards you or harms you - invoke Jesus".

Burn your communism symbols, star of david, xenos demonic symbols idols, and communism flags now, and even your nepotistic statues (yes I know if u are worshipped as a god, I don't know which xenos or alien race gets fuelled by that)

Jail and halt/destroy WEF + Masons + UN + NATO US NYC + Pope elites & symbols, big banks, bohemian grove, temple of baal, ars goetia xenos symbols, all elite big tech and big bank intel agencies & system in the form of alien altars/offering.

demonic xenos malevolent entities that you wouldn't understand would be "fueling/cursing" it right now. Jesus Christ is King - He will protect us all the way through. God-Emperor Protects.

Only do a 'positive sum game' (don't worry about the environment - use AIs + CRISPR later). I know now why your people seems to be a bit afflicted of losing their souls or something is wrong (even if ur a merciful dictator).

related once you have destroyed all xenos demonic communism related books text flag & your nepotistic statues:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/pol/thread/368726810/

pastebin.com/u/mechanicus

You are not getting rich or famous or powerful with these backstabbing malevolent entities.

it might seem autistic or schizoprenic, but please I'm not memeing or joking. There is nothing wrong or lost if you just try to burn, forget and destroy those malevolent dangerous texts systems tattoos symbols icons idols.

Attached: 1648192188369m.jpg (668x1024, 280.43K)

Is he wearing a diaper? Don’t want that thing that happened in front of Pope to happen on stage in front of everyone.

Also I can understand his anger, Hunter Biden’s gravy train is at risk from Russian attack.

He’s a senile pedophile that gropes kids on TV

Oh no
Did he challenge Putin to a push up contest out behind old man johnsons store by the pickle barrel?

chill mohammed

Biden isn't Jewish.

Just his kids are

fuck of globalist redditor cuck

Chad Biden addressing the whole free world in front of of massive crowds, while Putin is hiding at his bunker somewhere in siberia. The contrast could not be clearer, sneed Russia trolls.

meds now faggot

Attached: 1647722550451.png (376x415, 214.56K)

>Biden isn't Jewish.
Not his body or self no.....

Attached: 1611169290961.png (602x866, 397.03K)

A rotting corpse?

an 80 year old skeletor? his leathery skin is literally drooping off his face.

Is anybody listening to this right now?? Oh my god, he's just droning on and on..... and the crowd went mild. He's slurring a lot and is almost unbearable to listen to.

I’m so relieved to hear the war is almost won.
Now, on to winning the peace! That’s our real expertise.

Pooland is the latrine of the US.

he's very likely to be behind the doors. brandon probably forgot how to get back in.

America. Is. Back.

Chuck's feed and seed (under new management)

Imagine what he'd look like if he didn't get that facelift around 2015, dude had an awful fucking turkey neck.

Attached: https___d1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net_production_34c709cf-98f2-4fb9-a58c-8b6c532bb39e.jpg (700x394, 31.58K)

Biden saying "For god sake this man can't stay in power" wow countdown for end of Putin just began!

kek, good luck with that. Biden will be out of power before Putin is.

Bidens defence procurement act will fulfil meme magic by drastically increasing the price of silver.

They are pushing for war.

The eyes wide Shut sekkkks party last night decided we were going to war, they wrote out his speech and this is it.