What i realized after using Any Forums

1. Germans are basically calm even when they are angry they just don't answer but ignore it.
Even they just use cynical and skeptical humor about their country.
If there is german who act like emotionally and talk aggressively.
That is turk with 80 ~ 90% possibilities.

2. I thought all niggers have big dick and fuck white girls like alpha male but it was like 50%. And most of black problem were caused by their paranoid. And their unpredictable sudden violence is true. I think blacks have some problem with their gene.
And there are many black weaboo and kpoper.

3. Polish are annoying. They act like pussy who just blooded yesterday.
man and womens are the same.
They are too sensitive and have some paranoid like niggers. Ukrainian also same character like polish.

4. Russians are also calm. They are kinda cute. I thought russians are cluelessly aggressive and judgemental but actually they are nicer than British.

5. British are same character like german. They just ignore the repost from the country that they don't consider as same level with them.
But they join in keyboard fighting with . Little aggressive.

Attached: s-l400-1.jpg (400x375, 24.04K)

6. Americans who seems nigger or chinks show themselves. I can notice them with their writings. White americans are soft. They are cooperative and soft excepting weaboos.

7. Arabs are kind. Tukrish flag is aggressive but fine these days.
But arabs and turks with any European flags are aggressive and they think they are european lol. Arrogant and Hypocrites. Gypsies with dutch flag are the worst trash

8. I don't consider Australians, canada, new Zealand, are white. Most of them with those flags are not white but sea or chinks and there are some middle eastern.

9. Any Forums is actually diverse. I thought. There are only right wingers in pol but there are BLM and islamist and any other trashes. Any Forums is diverse already cuz this world is fucked up and trashs can use internet.

10. When i see uk, france, germany , dutch, Australia, new Zealand, canada especially.
I think about parasites got in snail's brain and controll snail .
Cuz german flag don't talk for germany and dutch flag suddenly support turks.

I think europe and some western countries are fucked up by immigrants cuz i can see them and face them in Any Forums with European flags.

Yes

Attached: 1584667162998.jpg (800x451, 70.2K)

I've learned that the United States lives rent free in the heads of nearly every European

nigs are actually getting domesticated pretty quickly because the agressive negro ends up in prison or shot by American police. New niggers (zoomer niggers) are mostly clam and reasonable. Im not joking.

Am I a chink?

You see a lot through these tiny slits worst Korea bro
You’re our biggest enemy and we will find a way to take you out in the future.

>biggest enemy
>brought your entire continent out of destruction and poverty that you caused
>still protect your entire continent militarily to this day
You're welcome

It's all percentage and possibly not all aggressive posting can't be chinks and immigrants but it's like almost 80~ 90%
And some white who lobe jp and hate sk are also same with their autism.

I'm saying there are some tendency.

You could be 20 ~10% of white American who act sensitively like a pussy

thank you for your review igor

This is what Muricans unironically think
Fucking retards.

>Germans
50% of the time u think u are talking to a German, are actually talking to an arab/turk/paki/Afghan

Shut up you skinny Korean faggot.

There's different types of White Americans, bug. Classes behave differently from each other.

seethe and cope

yeah post ww2 germany was a paradise

I summon the nip user of bants

You might have done that but what you brought into Europe was more devastating than every war combined. You brought niggers.

delusional kike worshipper

you're good observer.
however, get off internet. your country is dying out. 1.1 children per couple.

Based

Will there ever be a time in Any Forums again where every conversation doesn't simply devolve into "niggers bad"? You people have no real knowledge of anything

be careful of germans, in my experience a lot of them type like feds and act friendly and invite you to discords and shit.

Racial/Ethnical suicide is game over. It's ends of ends. There is nothing worse than that. Economy, Religion, War goes in and out, race will never become pure again or European.

Nice blog post faggot

Attached: EA657670-AD7C-4DDB-AB67-82CDAF405652.jpg (768x1024, 144.23K)

who are the snails, he is noticing things.

It's as if you're a part of a black people fan club or something, it's the only thing you can add to a discussion, "Hey guys nigger bad btw". The entire world is going to pass you and the entire right wing movement by if that's all you can offer.

Did you read my post? Are you bot?

>WHY DON'T YOU ALSO REPEAT 'NIGGERS BAD' ARE YOU A BOT
NPC thinking

What? Did you read my post yes or not?

I'm a nip, but not the one you're looking for.

Are you genuinely autistic?

Re-read my posts please. Carefully. Try to understand it and do not reply to me emotionally or i will have to stop replying to you.

autism confirmed, or maybe just a slav idk

okay i have to stop replying to you, you seems to be automated spambot.

I have to disagree on #4 and #5

Russians are some kind of sewer poles. They like alcohol and rape, and are fanatical about their pew-tin.

British are some of the more thin-skinned posters on Any Forums. Next to Poles their the easiest to provoke.