What are the political implications

of Republicans never winning another election ever again?

Attached: AC557C20-D317-4B8F-8903-2CC0BF061A39.jpg (1125x1660, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
youtu.be/b1IJ9kqBilE
csis.org/analysis/smaller-wealthier-mexico-horizon?amp
nytimes.com/2020/02/26/us/undocumented-population-study-mexicans.html
pewresearch.org/hispanic/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (183x276, 8.04K)

Civil war when whites are politically disenfranchised.

Great job on those deportations Zion Don!

Attached: 1634142363711.jpg (500x578, 78.51K)

just like in the 2020 elections right ?

Imagine being such a shit, worthless race that liberal whites and Jews will actually weaponize you to help destroy and destabilize a white society. A white person would feel shame, but not niggers and Arabs.

last time texas only went to the republicans by 500k votes, in california democrats won by 5 million extra votes, if they just moved 1 million democrats to texas then the republicans would never win an election again

Shalom rabbi you do know it takes decades for tensions to rise to the level of civil war, ex the last American civil war where people were killing eachother over slavery in Kansas 10 years before the war broke out

Attached: 1637778648159.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

Not like elections matter anyway. Numerous decisions have been made counter to public interest hence why we're almost a minority, we have legalized racemixing and gay marriage, we've been involved in countless pointless wars and are subject to mass surveillance, etc. Whites need their own homeland despite leftist utopian fantasies. Reality always wins in the end and a homeland will be secured whether it be through mass deportation, genocide, balkanization.

Who cares when you can blatantly steal the presidency with no pushback at all?

in just two more weeks

An end to freemasonry

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: She will crush your head.jpg (720x499, 60.27K)

I'm old enough to remember Republican strategists in the late 90s and early 2000s saying that 'family-values' Latinos would soon defect en masse to conservatism and create a permanent Republican majority. kek

Attached: 1519239227331.png (449x459, 133.79K)

January 6th was only the beginning

A return to tradition

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: A mission from God.jpg (720x835, 171.94K)

Not my problem. I'm never voting ever again and I don't love this country. It's future is irrelevant to me.

Maybe not a pure ethnostate because I'll keep your sister as a fuckdoll, chink demoralization shill

Why would the uniparty ever want to be publicly known as such?

They'll just make a new ultra-left party and the Democrats will become the new Republicans.

>Don't infringe on me
>Me infringing on you is like that time harry potter defeated thanos

I hate liberals more and more every day, they lack any quality that makes a person good.

dude fuck off with this shit
you have no idea what that part of the country is like if you think this will be our saving grace
I have spent the last 15 years of my life in that region and you have no idea
it is some of the most anti white people in NA
that being said there are a lot of us who are based also

>t. leaf
kek

Im open to ideas

You're a leaf, you couldn't rape a fly if you tried.

3 more weeks?

Basically this. I only care about my immediate family first, and my extended family second.

There was only a "victory" because of mass cheating.

Voting Republican wouldn't save White people anyways.

If the Republican party winning means replacing all Whites with Mexicans it's alright by me. They're the future of America!

Attached: 1646504388229.jpg (640x694, 89K)

>There was only a "victory" because of mass cheating.
And Republicans and Conservatives let it happen knowing full well it was happening.

In his well-known work, The Ego and Its Own, Max Stirner expresses a deeply held racist view of world history in which the white individual acts as the apotheosis of all human evolution. The evolutionary mission of the white man for Stirner must develop through “two Caucasian ages,” requiring him to first “work out and work off our innate negroidity” and then inner “Mongoloidity (Chineseness), which must likewise be terribly made an end of.”[55] The transcendence of the individual to the world spirit has only been realized through the evolution of the human history from Asia to Europe, Stirner insists. “No, my good old sir, nothing of equality. We only want to count for what we are worth, and, if you are worth more, you shall count for more right along. We only want to be worth our price, and think to show ourselves worth the price that you will pay.”[56]

>Democrats thinking that predominantly christian, nuclear family oriented migrants are going to vote for their globohomo agenda simply because they opened the door.

When this backfires, I'm going to laugh till it hurts.

More Mexicans have been leaving than coming in for the last ten years. We’re now mostly getting Central Americans. Central Americans have a much smaller population than Mexico and the birthrate of Latin America is below replacement. We’ll run out of people migrating from there within fifteen years.

Peter Zeihan talks about it from 8:06 to 9:13.

youtu.be/b1IJ9kqBilE

csis.org/analysis/smaller-wealthier-mexico-horizon?amp

nytimes.com/2020/02/26/us/undocumented-population-study-mexicans.html

pewresearch.org/hispanic/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Attached: D98EFE4E-8990-40D7-9F61-3279FA3D546D.png (840x716, 216.6K)

Attached: 4AA86EA1-18A8-4742-965E-F825C6B18E9C.png (1000x743, 43.11K)

>cheating in complete democrat states
>the republicans did it!
How much do the PACs pay now a days?

The birth rate of Mexico is below replacement.

Attached: DC7D9FC2-E000-4C89-8267-CB69FCBD3D57.png (928x811, 188.28K)

The chaos that the world is in rn dialed up to nine. America the thrashing, dying leviathan being even more filled with shitskins, nogs, and brand spankin' new types of homos will just ratchet the retardation, hubris and chaos to the fucking moon. The only question is whether it's just ogre for us or if all of humanity is doomed.

Attached: 377B803A-F8D1-49A7-B43A-B70FFBC62EA7.jpg (685x2012, 273K)

>>Democrats thinking that predominantly christian, nuclear family oriented migrants are going to vote for their globohomo agenda simply because they opened the door.
They will vote Democrat almost completely because muds only care about one thing. gibs me dat.

You're delusional if you think muds will support traditional conservative values. Even when those conservatives are no longer protecting those values.

The birth rate of latinx in the USA is below replacement and dropping faster than it is for whites.

Attached: D1F404B5-D780-40EE-927E-34A55D7495AB.jpg (903x1024, 157.25K)

Attached: 3810FD76-289C-4E06-9E82-F80BDD8CAACC.jpg (640x497, 57.72K)

Are you going to go back to being racist when they vote republican? You do know most of those big immigrant countries hate gays and trannys right?

See you in 8 months bro.

>>cheating in complete democrat states
Yes, there was.

>>the republicans did it!
You misunderstand. I said the Republicans let it happen essentially unchallenged. Trump's not in office, after all.

>How much do the PACs pay now a days?
Why do you think voting for anti-White Republicans will save White people from the Jew?

The Jews plan on bringing in Africans to replace Latinx. That’s why our media is filled with blacks, to psychologically condition us for what’s to come.

Attached: F95CE5A5-8643-4ABA-B825-B7BE46184558.jpg (1280x868, 182.62K)

European Americans will need to secede to preserve their recessive genes in North America. Ideally this would happen after Russia and China have collapsed and Balkanized. Otherwise they’ll fund all sides of a civil war turning the USA into something like the Middle East. Non-Europeans would die from crumbling infrastructure (water going to the Southwest would be cut off) and European-Americans would eventually take back everything lost.

Attached: 21EC05F0-06D5-45BB-8421-90C7D3C28ED0.jpg (750x684, 133.94K)

>cheating in democrat states
>republicans did it!
you sound like NPR

Hopefully race war

Seeing as “our democracy(s)” are all fake, gay, and only the illusion of choice, why should anybody give a single fuck? It doesn’t matter who we vote for. There is no political solution, internalise it.

sucking them off and saying that jesus was actually mexican the entire time

>See you in 8 months bro.
lol.

>Democrats steal an election in 2020
>He thinks they wouldn't steal an election from Trump again in 2024.
Oof.

>He also thinks Trump will save the White race
Double oof.

Well if you think about it this way we got dna therapy injected into our population witch breaks international law but not doing anything about kinda makes means genetic engineering is legal now. Making cloning legal as well get of my planet Z

Do you have a comprehension problem?

I don't get how you're claiming I sound like a Leftist.

I never said you sound like a leftist, I said you sound like NPR.

It’s clear you’re here with an agenda of some sort considering you’re putting words in my mouth. I’m just curious if you’re getting paid for it or if you do it FOR FREE.