Sephardi Jews

Ashkenazi Jews are the leftist type Jews who love niggers, but Sephardic Jews are based and hate niggers and degeneracy:

Judah P. Benjamin
>Born in the Danish Virgin Islands was a Confederate officer who fought the niggerloving yankees to maintain White supremacy. Judah Philip Benjamin was born on August 6, 1811, in St. Croix of the Danish West Indies (today the United States Virgin Islands), a colony then occupied by the British during the Napoleonic Wars. His parents were Sephardi Jews who married in London, Philip Benjamin (who had been born on the British colony of Nevis) and the former Rebecca de Mendes.
Moses Elias Levy
>Born in Mogadir, Morocco, was a slave merchant operating mainly in the Virgin Islands. was a Moroccan-Jewish businessman and ardent social and religious reformer. Born into an elite Sephardic Jewish family in Morocco, Levy migrated to Gibraltar as a child and later established himself as a slave merchant in the Caribbean with extensive business dealings in England, Europe, and the Americas.
Benjamin Disraeli
>British prime minister, encouraged a federation with Boers in South Africa and pursued wars to subdue niggers. Disraeli was born on 21 December 1804 at 6 King's Road, Bedford Row, Bloomsbury, London, the second child and eldest son of Isaac D'Israeli, a literary critic and historian, and Maria (Miriam), née Basevi. The family was mostly from Italy, of Sephardic Jewish, mercantile background.
David Levy Yulee
>The son of Moses Elias Levy, was the first Jew in the American congress and a slave owner. In 1851 Yulee founded a 5,000-acre (20 km2) sugar cane plantation, built and maintained by enslaved African Americans
Aaron Lopez
>Originally named Duarte Lopez, he was one the richest slave traders in Eastern United States. Duarte Lopez was born in 1731 in Lisbon, Portugal. He belonged to a family of conversos, Portuguese Jews who had converted to Catholicism, although the family continued to practice Judaism in secret.

Attached: Morocco Star of David.png (901x599, 19.63K)

I hate kikes and Morocucks simple as.

I love the algerian people even if some of them hate me.

Attached: 1640710185304.jpg (504x465, 76.73K)

Seething at based Morochads for buying Israeli equipment kek

Attached: gantz morocco visit.png (799x605, 1.24M)

Nah the problem you steal numedians heroes to show off against arabs, you steal algerian heroes to show off against french people.
I should remind you that your moroccans are ashamed of what you are.
Your women belguimed
Your empire annihilated
You king queered
Your kids browned
Your youth diaspora
Your overlords kiked

Both deny Christ and God's word. Both are untrustworthy. Say what you will about the religious, but the track recordand morality of each is vastly different.

Does this enmity only exist online? Me (Moroccan) and my Algerian bros get on splendidly here, we even speak darija to one another. Faggot.

Both have gay tolerance
Both spy on regional neighbors
Both want to annex more land
Both cry annudah shoa
Both post under french flag or a meme flag

Maroccans are the most filthy and dishonest North Africans I've ever meet, Libians and Tunisians make them look like monkeys

Algerian diaspora aren't algerian, a true algerian would've spit on your kike face.

Fuck off faggot. If there's to be any effective upheaval in North Africa its origin will be with us Moroccans. You faggot "Numidians" haven't been relevant in the AD. Algeria is rightful Moroccan clay. We are kiked by kikes buy you people are kiked by your own! Holy shit!

>Kiked by our own
What do you mean moornigger ?
You will never see the borders open between us.

Exactly what I'm talking about hereIt took one negative comment and the marocoons is already shitting on his "friends" nation

>Algerians ruin thread
What Algerians ruin:
1. Algeria
2. France
3. My thread

Attached: morocco btfo algeria.png (1884x682, 2.47M)

Nationalists like you deserve the fucking rope. Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Northern Mauritania, Western Libya, and all historical North African lands will be under one flag, and you faggot dissenters, who like causing trouble online, will write your epitaphs on the chopping block, and with your own blood!

Never gonna happen.

>It*alian
Don't worry about our vitriol to one another, you divide and conquer kike. We'll make a nice present out of sardinia to the Algerian state soon enough, and all our bitterness towards one another will be like sand in the wind.

Based italian, I hope you will never experience having Morocucks as neighbor, they're becoming brown by the second that why thier behavior is niggerish

>Sephardic Jews
They hate whites more than they hate niggers. As it can clearly be seen today

The only present I'm gonna give you is total isolation you will never walk the algerian borders

>They hate whites more than they hate niggers. As it can clearly be seen today
This.
/thread

Why

>talking about jews
>memeflag
like pottery

Attached: unu4wj4bl0u71.jpg (500x370, 28.46K)

i knew a black sephardic jew
her son was neither capable of doing his homework nor walking home unaided.