The jew fears cannabis

Legalize it, and start producing huge quantities of biodiesel.
>wayofleaf.com/hemp/hemp-biofuels
>THE JEW IS PETRIFIED OF CANNABIS, IF CANNABIS WAS BEING UTILIZED TO ITS MAXIMUM POTENTIAL AROUND THE GLOBE IT WOULD COMPLETELY REPLACE SEVERAL POLLUTING AND WASTEFUL INDUSTRIES THAT (((THEY))) OWN
Here are a few interesting facts about biodiesel:

Biodiesel is the only alternative fuel capable of running in any typical unmodified diesel engine.
It is ten times less toxic than salt.
Its 300 degrees Fahrenheit flashpoint makes it safer to transport than regular diesel, which has a flashpoint of 125 degrees.
People have been using biodiesel in Europe for over two decades. It also has been used to cover 30 million road miles in the U.S. to date.
It contains no sulfur and is 11% oxygen by weight.

Traditionally, wheat-based crops such as barley and corn are used to make ethanol. However, there are different forms of fermentation which allow us to turn hemp into ethanol. Avoiding food crops as a fuel source boosts food production efficiency. Also, hemp has the advantage of being durable enough to grow in lower-quality conditions than wheat or corn. Moreover, hemp bioethanol shares biodiesel’s transportation advantages.
Hemp Biofuel Energy Potential

Other potential biofuel sources have been cast aside due to their relatively low energy potential, high expense, or damage to land and the environment. Importantly, hemp has significant advantages over all of its rivals. It is ready to harvest in just four months.
>Cannabis - thousands of amazing uses all beneficial with absolutely no downside - could replace the paper and cotton industry overnight - could completely replace the ethanol industry overnight - could completely replace basedbean industry overnight - could completely replace several protein animal feed stocks overnight

some ppl smoke it too.. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ScreenShot_20220326002927.png (664x618, 758.58K)

should be obvious that the jew fears natural remedies, and the coroney baloney has demonstrated the power big pharma has. of course you can ignore any benefits found in compounds extracted from plants and fungi and dismiss all this potential by saying doood weed.

especially considering it can grow anywhere even in the most trash soil, requires little water and almost no fert or pesticide. It undercuts every shitty jew owned enterprise. nearly all webspace opposition to it is clearly organized. The vitriol that comes out whenever it gets talked up is consistent and dramatic.

Industrial hemp in Canada is legal, you can grow your own hemp seed. But only if you have a government license and permission to do so along with dozens of other completely retarded rules completely fucking designed to keep poeple from growing too much of it because of fucking lucrative it would be.

Your response
>some people smoke it REEEEEEEEEE

The jews hate it because it can be used for clothing, composite materials, fuel, civil construction, … and still it’s just a shitty plant that grows quickly over terrible soil.

Attached: ScreenShot_20220326124817.png (544x206, 33.98K)

they hate it cause their whole ethical system is the upside down of ours
they love homo-sex and animal torture
they hate all the good things

Attached: kaporos-chi.jpg (290x174, 13.32K)

Too bad rhey just make it illegal and theres nothing you can do about it. The laws mostly exist to protect the corrupt and keep the little guy enslaved.

>nothing you can do about it.
Nothing humans can do about a plant that grows like a weed in nearly all climates in all types of soil.

Why are memeflags universally retarded?

Why, we can diesel out of the ground much much cheaper

The jew fears freedom more than anything. They thrive on a guilt ridden society. One with established villains and victims. That way they can always leverage the hate to paint themselves as the good guys. It's about time we started calling it what it is. I'm sure many youtube fags have mentioned it. But to enjoy freedom, one must also practice discipline. Discipline based on something bigger than thyself. Be it God, the gods, or ones people is really the only counter to it. They have managed to dissalow their blood rival the option of living for one's people. The other two options are compromised and controlled.

Imagine farmers fuel budgets being eliminated so their bloated subsidies could be trimmed. And no matter how you slice it burning b100 over petrochemicals is better for everyone.

Youre the only retard here because unlike neets like you I got a job that tests for weed.

And have you ever run into the people who smoke weed on the daily? Braindead soulless faggots.

Hemp isn't psychoactive you pathetic negroid larva.

>Cannabis - thousands of amazing uses all beneficial with absolutely no downside - could replace the paper and cotton industry overnight - could completely replace the ethanol industry overnight - could completely replace basedbean industry overnight - could completely replace several protein animal feed stocks overnight

some ppl smoke it too.. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

can you really though?

i mean, you've had fake prices since 1971. and the public displayed their aptitude for destruction at gasoline price shocks of that era. Cui bono, does it not make sence the cabal would manipulate these prices just as food, housing and any other price whose inflation seeds social discontent?

Given frackings very low EROI, and it was constructed only on incredible cheap, perhaps even guaranteed to fail loans, I'm more than prepared to accept that all these forever wars have been funding stable gasoline prices

Attached: energy_cliff.gif (758x406, 51.75K)

What equipment is needed to make biodiesel that a modern car can run on out of hemp seeds?
Can a euro5/euro6 common rail diesel with adblue even run on biodiesel lol

And I bet your vaccinated too. Wow I bet you have really important things to say. Everyone listen to this user! He really understands the world!

Anyone know where I can sell bulk hemp at? Several tons worth.

The jew fear the non-psychoactive hemp:

It's already legal in most of the US. The House of Representatives is going to vote on the MORE Act next week, which is a bill that would decriminalize it across the country.

If hemp doesn’t work there are dozens of viable alternatives that you need to ignore, smear, act faggy when mentioned and be a bitch about it in general.

Its legal in Canada already, but i'm not allowed so sow 100 acres of hemp seed without the govt sniffing up my ass and imprisoning me for not buying their jewish license and obeying their jewish rules. I could plant 100 acres of rapeseed or sunflower though just not hemp seed so is it really legal?

Attached: Hempback-Hero_med.png (640x566, 1.31M)