What would happen to you in your country if you wore pic related?

What would happen to you in your country if you wore pic related?

Attached: z.jpg (1000x1000, 174.68K)

I would be spit on, yelled at, probably stabbed.

I'd get my dick sucked.

everyone would rightfully call me a fucking faggot. Everyone who would think that's cool is inside shitposting on here

You would lose most of your teeth and spend the rest of your life rehabilitating

People would think I'm gonna vote Zemmour

Nothing

>Saying faggot
>In the US
>In 2022
Nobody uses that word anymore, and using it while someone is recording you would ruin your life forever.

Grannies would be very upset with you and the occasional fag will try to act outraged.

Id get tutted at and then a middle aged single mother wearing a mask with toddlers would start shouting at me telling me they were calling he police.

Support Zoltan.

funny, id get high fives and thumbs up

I wear pic-rel

Attached: 7C9C44C8-2DE4-4FE2-A595-FA248B67257D.jpg (1125x2014, 425.71K)

No one cares here, the ones that are at least mildly into geopolitics wouldn't mind at all

Literally nothing

Criminal prosecution for advocating crimes, § 140 StGB (penal code)

>nigger wearing it
Kek, it makes sense though

Attached: 1648244731616.jpg (542x1024, 82.55K)

Probably nothing, get treated like a dumb, like someone wearing swastika t-shirt

You wouldn't be beaten in the streets or killed for having a swastika shirt?

No, but you would be treaten like a mental handicap

I'm gonna catch a cold

I'd actually knock your teeth out and you'd thank me for my service

by me

you can't wear them. Z is prohibitted now as a support of hate against ukrainians. Lithuania is in total war mode now. We can't bring more than 60 euros to Russia, so that we cannot buy russian gold. EU and USA fears russian gold, because there is currently sharp shortage of gold in Europe as people dumping euros and buying gold. Far too many euros running after limited amounts of gold. You can only preorder now.

Jesus Christ, they dont have the concept of dolus malus there? I am almost sure they do, since most of criminal law inventions is German

Based Finland, the US is evil and chaotic, like Mad Max.

kek

I carry, retard. Don't attack random people when carry laws exist.

What with yourself in the mirror. People would look at you like you're a social retard trying to be edgy and move on

Is not getting murdered for expressing your freedom of speech a foreign concept to you?

it would make more sense for the nigger to be wearing something pro-russian

Attached: 1638136612147.jpg (2436x1524, 959.21K)

i'd make both my government and people happy at the same time, a rare scene

Yet you let in niggers, mudslimes and let Jews ruin your country
Pottery

>everyone in america thinks the same

lol

Naa for real you'd probably get into a fight if it was past 12.00 and you were near bars and drunks etc, but otherwise just dirty looks from fags

I would get called a nazi, far right white supremacist misogynistic degenerate, yelled at, assaulted, thrown in jail for hate speech, have my bank accounts and all assets frozen, fired from my job and made unemployable etc

Free country btw

3 years jail time

what does a shirt with z on it mean?? ive been out of the loop for a while

I guess if you're walking into your incel support meeting then sure, but most normal people would view you as a retard

Nothing

Russia is much larger than Ukraine. Moscow is much whiter than any major European city.

Attached: 1648244855024.gif (498x289, 2.47M)

It means Zero in bank account

Ran by kikes confirmed. Amazing how the EU is ruining Europa, but your neighbor is trying to cleanse Ukraine. Lithuania suddenly is satanically against Russia. Makes total sense

No idea because I don’t talk to people and work from home. Spend my days off innawoods. I have no idea what people in society worry or think about.

Yes. Freedom is under no obligation to tolerate tyrants.

I still don't understand what it fucking means.

Attached: 1647326468340.png (559x576, 347.38K)

cope cattle

Majority of Hungarians support Russia.

No one would know what it meant.