Ukrainians are cucks

Their women are having fun in Europe while they are dying.

Attached: 1506590318052.webm (576x1024, 792.9K)

western cucks breed with foreign degenerate whores and then complain when their sons and daughters are degenerate traitors

Those refugees are never coming back. Ukraine will never be rebuilt. The puppet government will abandon the country and militias will suck up the power vacuum.

Ukraine was sold out, and it will never return to it's former state.

>Social media
>real life

Attached: White Pepe.png (1423x1431, 498.38K)

This is unironically a good thing. Azov can hang the kikes there and officially take over without being afraid of NATO anymore and, the people remaining will be disilussioned to the West who abandoned them and Russia who stole everything from them twice in a century.

Ukrainians have been breeding whores for the last 100 years and now they're surprised that their women are, in fact, whores. Apathy doesn't mean you won't get what you deserve.

Here her only fans photo

Attached: 1557280141437.jpg (160x200, 4.33K)

I am sure these girl will return to Ukraine just when it will be safe again, right?

Attached: 1648037425821.jpg (540x858, 51.32K)

The nose knows.

>ukraine refugee
>italian dad
???
like sugar dad or what ?

Imagine dying in a useless war so your women could fuck foreigners.

Attached: 1640304472894.jpg (1440x1799, 120.8K)

would give her a kiss on the lips

your men are dying too

Attached: women-struggle-finish-line-fuck-winners.jpg (1024x1016, 101.16K)

>your asians and muslims are dying too*

We are going to win though, while Ukraine has no chance.

Y did u cut the part * getting rapes by rapefugee baboon*

>Ukraine will never be rebuilt.
the west has frozen 300 billion dollars of russian reserves. All that money can go to rebuilding ukraine.

what are you talking about?

Who cares about women.

LET'S FIGHT! This is the best relationship men can have. Isn't death the best way out of this crazy world? Imagine you can just go to war, be called some hero and do an hero so nobody would notice you just committed suicide by war taking with you some russian boipucci to hell with you so they can suck your big polish dick in hot sauna forever.

Russian women are in Russia though.

>just feel this vibe

They are so full of shit its unreal.

Women are the same everywhere
Im sure some russian women are sucking some chechen cock while their husbands are in ukraine

maybe you are going to win this war, but the fact is, some of your men will die, and under the harsh economic sanctions, some of your women will flee to the west, you know

they can flee to the west because the economy is fucked up due to sanctions

Are Ukrainian men the most cucked people on earth right now?
Imagine not been able to leave the country and forced into conscription against the Russians while your gf/wife gets dicked by westerners while dying for wemb related

Attached: 1646086956931.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

>more refugees getting free gibs from my taxes
just what we needed. Fuck this world
>inb4 b-but they are white so it's ok!!!
fuck off. Go toss your money at some random white people in the street if it's ok

Nice to see the Vacuous cunts are having a good time

How? The west has stopped all flights to and from Russia.

pray for putin

rebuilding what exactly? russia barely touched the place.

is that her? I'm gonna coom hard

Yeah whites are the same as niggers. The only color that matters is green like Ben Shekelberg of the Ayn Rosensteinberg foudnation told me.

Who are they rebuilding for? The women aren't going back

Because it isn't their struggle. It's yours

>Are Ukrainian men the most cucked people on earth right now?
Yes, they are dying for a country none of their women and daughters want to return, too.

This is what Ukrainian demographics looked like before the war.

Imagine what they will look like after the war and after;
>a huge number of young adult males are dead after being handed a rifle and told to fight
>a disproportionate number of young adult females are dead after being handed rifles and encouraged to fight
>Every young adult female that didn't volunteer to LARP as Grad food, fucked off to Western Europe and will undoubtedly do their very best to stay there and never go back to Ukraine.

I genuinely believe that the EU's master plan is to use Ukraine to resettle the millions of nigger climate refugees due to flood Europe any moment now.

Attached: proxy-image (7).png (2212x1777, 68.44K)

Ukraine is a shit hole, 90% of the women will never go back now that they see how easy life is as an attractive white woman in western Europe.

Russian men dying in Ukraine while their women prostitute themselves in china

Attached: 1542593360563.webm (640x800, 2.14M)

then go prove your coherence and go toss 60% of your monthly earnings at the first group of white people you meet on the street, because that's precisely what we are doing in italy.

Ukrainian women have been wanting to get out of Ukraine since loooonnng before this war ever started, they've been throwing themselves at whatever western man they could get, surely Ukrainian men know this so wtf are they fighting for

just like that woman from one of balds videos

>women
Every single one of them is tranny and don't ask me how a man get pregnant

>he genuinely believes that
LMAO
No bro, they're in China. This is why Russia has an abysmal birthrate and a declining population.

Attached: Russians in China.webm (340x590, 2.99M)

Italian suggar dad?

We already spent those money as we speak

Based Luigi.

Attached: proxy-image (96).jpg (186x270, 9.65K)

Ukrainesisters... we're gonna get WOLYŃ'd if we keep stealing Polish men away from Polish girls...

Attached: ukrainki.png (1270x587, 73.21K)

textbook example of the retarded American ideology, completely lazy entitled nigger mindset
>throw money at the problem
>everything will sort itself out
>it's not. just let money printer go BRRRR
what takes generations to build is destroyed in hours and days. money cannot buy you friends, the will to fight, a functioning society
all of that takes trust, a shared ethos, and an understanding that your neighbor's wellbeing is your own. American's don't even feel that anymore and they are ostensibly the richest nation in the history of the world, you think Ukrainian refugees will return for their iteration of ZOG. Wake up, user.

>in a useless war
imagine your whole family lives with some neet incel and he fucks your mom sister and girlfriend and masturbates to them 24/7 and will probably fuck your girlfriend meanwhile you are dying for zelenskyy (zelenskyy) and azov and arent allowed to leave
imagine this fate

i wish that was me

those are almost definitely Ukrainian prostitutes you stupid mutt

Wait, is "Italian dad" her actual father or is this an adoption type deal?
Because (not to be a dick, but) if your dad already lived in Italy why the fuck would you have stayed in Ukraine, even during peacetime?

yeah, i am thinking the same

She obviously means the family that has been housing her retards. Her Italian “family”

Yet they want to be treated "equally", meaning all the advantages and nine of the inconvenience, in addition to all the adva,tages women already have and that men can't even dream of, like not being forcibly drafted.

Italian dad is sugar daddy

how do I get a Ukrainian girl to live with me

>Posts a tik-tok whore

white people are becoming slave class before our very eyes bros

They'll never go back. They're having the time of their lives. Ukraines population is fucked no matter who wins.

Damn man.. imagine dying while these bitches are whoring it up in Milan and shit..

I'd go AWOL just to beat the shit out of her.

>Ukrainian whores
>Russian whores

Attached: proxy-image (97).jpg (259x194, 7.31K)

Ne, už navždy tu buoud pracovat jako prostitutky.

Cope, Ukrainians go to Europe. Ukrainians have had visa-free travel to Europe for 8 years. These are Russians because they have no other place to go.

Attached: 1586794029713.webm (320x320, 2.76M)

It’s just a pejorative name to call the family that is nice enough to house you. Autists I swear

>the west has frozen 300 billion dollars of russian reserves
no they haven't

the reserves are "frozen" at China and they're threatening China with sanctions if it was to allow them to flow. It will anyway.
They are not seized.

Nigger.

Same can be told about Russians Lmao.

tell me her coordinates

Wait not penorative what’s that word that means jokingly?

Kek

I hate women so much it's unreal

Russians have been exporting their own women overseas to serve as sex slaves for decades. It’s their biggest export, ahead of oil. That’s why Russians are going extinct.

You can contact her on Tik-tok

More-so about uke bitches though. They were a well known whore factory and sex-tourism joint wayyyy before any of this refugee shit.

Family? Where is his wife? You'd think she would be included in the shittok video.
That guy is divorced and living the ukrainian waifu refugee LARP

Correct. That is why they are to be treated as children. They may have slightly elevated status after creating children but still not higher than teenagers

fuck the Ukraine government

they would have died anyways from the bottle. at least they're doing something better than just withering away in poverty and the bottle.

>the reserves are "frozen" at China and they're threatening China with sanctions if it was to allow them to flow
>vatnigger shills getting more and more deranged with their propaganda
Why would they be "frozen" if they were in china who has not sanctioned Russia, you fucking turk mutt subhuman?

Slav women have always been colossal whores

Your a man your are supposed to enjoy war, and take women and other prizes of war as you go. There are no rules anymore in clownworld.

>She obviously means the family that has been housing her
literally the same thing kek

Think of the bright side: We get to experience it all via social media. Never mind, that's a horrible thing.

Wait are you really french?