What is Any Forums opinion on picrel?

Attached: descarga (43).jpg (299x168, 10.13K)

an incelo

>Venezuela
>highest GDP per capita and HDI in 1980
>destroyed by marxism
You need a Pinochet

He's a jew. Unlucky.

Fucker should be dead

Correct brazilbro

Not my problem

Cía asset, same as Castro. The trick is getting the middle class to Miami least they think using oil for real Nation building and development

Biden let him pump the oil!!! Bring the Saudis to heel!

I’d assume most of Any Forums takes the Tucker Carlson position on Maduro. He’s corrupt and less competent than Hugo Chavez, but he’s also the only thing in the way of a Venezuelan refugee crisis that would flood America with brown folx. Also, Guaidó is a total retard with no charisma.

Please lower the fucking OIL & GAS PRICES... please. Just take the yankee deal accept the money and lower the prices.

Unironically this, during Marcos Perez Jimenez's "dictatorship" Venezuela was at it's best and built tons of shit

Que le va a mamar el güevo a Chávez en el infierno.

A guy who keeps to his own country but the US are fucking obsessed with him like no other. Venezuela is zero threat to the US or EU or NATO.

How about leave Venezuela and Cuba alone and focus on China instead who's an actual threat?

Based for starving commies not based for not killing himself.

I like him better now than I did.

>Incompetent asshole
>Hands out guns to all his supporters
>Makes sure to have cameras recording him while he eats steak up in some mountain villa just to fuck with his starving countrymen
>Hur dur we can take on the US
>Actually might be able to get something out of the US because Joe Biden's handlers are too fucking incompetent to think 2 weeks into the future
I guess he's doing ok, all things considered.

>but he’s also the only thing in the way of a Venezuelan refugee crisis that would flood America with brown folx
Nigger, Venezuela already has the biggest exodus in the history of the region. Over 20 % of the population has left to other countries, including the USA and Europe, in 4 years.

Venezuela is harboring FARC, ELN, Hezbollah and Cuban/Russian military.

Venezuela funded the creation of Podemos, Spain's most leftist political party. Venezuela openly supports and funds every leftist regime in the region.

Venezuela has funded and supported the BLM founders.

The idea that Venezuela is not a threat is absurd. Through Venezuela the leftists have taken over half of Hispanic America and the other half will soon follow.

The country is gay as fuck

Retarded personal driver.

Bump