Yeah, that’s gonna be a yikes for me

Yeah, that’s gonna be a yikes for me.

Attached: 563A8BAD-FA2D-4D73-83B4-6EA164507DBD.jpg (828x1348, 197.99K)

they are both wrong.

Attached: 1603081024261m.jpg (921x1024, 156.98K)

>LE HECKIN SHITTER

Can you twitter faggots just fuck off already

Attached: 1613344793560.jpg (467x951, 132.64K)

I mean it makes some sense, literally nearly all mega corporations and world governments and bending backwards to these degenerates and the suicide rate is at 41% still? Or is it higher now? In any case it's not high enough.

LGBTQTHROWNOFFABUILDING

The reason why they're depressed is because they're shunned, and that's a good thing.

>DA HECKIN SKY FAIRY

>mega yikes

Attached: file.png (600x800, 71.26K)

>trannies, faggots, and dykes cannot cope with their sins
kek I’m glad you’re ngmi

I can still read some of that. Can you run it through a few more phones?

>shunned
they should be defenestrated

she's kind of right just as far as being so removed from the natural world and any semblance of anything beyond sensual pleasures

Cps is such a comically evil institution. I have called it on affluent white families before and watched as their kids were literally dragged away with the parents at gun point. They really don't ask alot of questions and the richer and whiter you are the quicker they will come to take your kids.

uhh not being cool with trans folks?

thats a yikes and a cringe from me senpai

Perhaps they should, yes. But for one I don't think it's necessary and two, it's too liberal to throw people out of windows. As in classic liberal. It's against law, and law is anti-liberal.
And I don't think most of these trannies carry full blame. I think they carry next to none themselves.

this. intrinsically knowing you are an abomination

They are depressed because thoughts are like dicks, they only fuck you when you let them in.

kill the jews, problem solved

Is this late Greek philosophy?

A fag can be honorable. But first he or she must accept that lying to push their degenerate behavior is the essence of evil. As is sexulizing children or attempting to corrupt their minds.

based
>and yes, this is a contrarian position, sue me

>no argument
>thats a yikes
>threat to call cps
>because on the right side of history
Can't wait until we start killing these faggots again.

The earliest known one, 'miden agan', nothing in excess.

>mega yikes
I wonder how fat, greasy and disgusting the thing that typed that is.
I don't even consider them human

Yep also true. The opinion of themselves and its consequences, and the opinions of others and its consequences.
The first comes to light when the trannie is not continuously intoxicated with their degeneracy, the second when the tranny is consciously socially active.

It is good. Like epicureanism, although I don't agree with their greatest good. It's very simplistic though: aim for pleasure but do so in moderation, so you're not harmed.

For a little while. As you cannot kill them all, and they come back like vengeful stronger cockroaches, learning from their mistakes.

She's right.