Any Forums is in extreme cope mode because of the foo faggot’s blatantly obvious vaxxoid death

Any Forums is in extreme cope mode because of the foo faggot’s blatantly obvious vaxxoid death.

Attached: C57B88A0-393A-4F51-91A7-46ABAF2F6045.jpg (573x1002, 344.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drcarolyndean.net/treating-high-cholesterol-are-statins-safe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

flu fighter didnt vaxx too good

>Le saturated fat meme
Aside from protein saturated fat is one of the best things you can eat. These fucking retards have fallen for the food pyramid meme and think a diet of carbs and vegetable oils is good for you when literally the opposite is true.

w0t happened

>popular musician dies fairly young.

This is pretty much normal.

Or perhaps he's wondering why he would take a flu shot before dying of a heart attack?

Attached: 1647526488092.png (1900x1920, 1.85M)

There are a lot of actual liberal fags on Any Forums. Not commie or sjws, just liberal dipshits from a bygone era.

>take statins
I know of a natural doctor who basically said this is bullshit.
drcarolyndean.net/treating-high-cholesterol-are-statins-safe/

there seem to be an equal amount of sane people to balance it out, tho.

who wants to try next?

now they are deleting comments saying it wasn’t the vax because they are getting btfo by people who don’t have blood clots in their brain

Attached: D197D6DE-B83D-4B80-91B8-E3E3FC8DCB82.png (750x1334, 617.92K)

>statins are safe
wtf

Trans-fats are bad for you, that's about it. Just avoid any foods/oils which have been chemically processed.

their drummer died at the age of 50

Oh my god it WAS DRUGS you morons. Do too much cocaina in your youth, get a fucked up heart.

>I GOT ANOTHER INJECTION TO TAKE

Attached: 1e3.png (600x800, 20.76K)

he spent an entire week in a coma in 2001 after a heroin overdose. It was drugs.

doubt he's on prescription opioid blockers, dudes fucking 50.

Meanwhile, ozzy Osbourne

>get statins
Lol they are not coping, they are doubling down

Its the seed oils and processed food. Stick to olive oil, ghee butter, talon for cooking.

I use bacon grease. So good.

NO
REFUNDS