/uvc/ - /uhg/ vs /chug/ General #1

A thread for people from /uhg/ to argue with people from /chug/ so they don't shit each other's threads up.

Attached: 1459872043648.jpg (320x320, 43.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d8j5remuezE?t=1392
youtu.be/d8j5remuezE?t=1840
youtube.com/watch?v=GbfVmzF7N4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the cultural difference between the two

No more brother wars.

>One is nigger
>One is faggot

The arguing is already happening in both generals, don't see much point in this thread

glowniggers are on page 3 of the playbook rn (splitting attacks)

Attached: 1622828757854.png (600x800, 138.88K)

ugh is 5 eyes glowniggers, sorros corrects the records, discord trannies and redditors
who openly admit to it

chug is FSB chads and pol autists

Attached: 1648075145028.jpg (1242x574, 334.89K)

Is one general pro-Russia and the other pro-Ukraine or something like that?

uhg is the original
chuggers started their own threads partly because they were asshurt about OP using the ukrainian spelling for ukrainian cities, and partly after russian advance stalled just so they could cope in peace without having to face reality

>chuggers are pedos in denial, get frequently checked by jannies, barely any discussion about the war
>ugh are newfags
that is it, no other discussion

A great idea. A thread to fight it out to the death.

Attached: 1644035141249.png (300x295, 29.97K)

One general is shills and the other is based. Which is which depends on whom you support.

Cheers 5 guys

They shill for different sides

first for sami techno supremacy
let's go!!!!

youtu.be/d8j5remuezE?t=1392

god he is fucking good

Attached: technosamis.png (508x643, 384.71K)

/ugh/ is shills /chug/ is based

Attached: 1623333476480.png (1638x1212, 304.1K)

one is a leftypol cunni colony the other is a pol thread. choose wisely user

Attached: 1647478322354.jpg (901x1024, 90.75K)

basically
/uhg/ is no doubt full of ukrainians and proukrainian glowie shills, but if you ignore the obvious shill posts about muh quadrillion russians killed, its still somewhat possible to have a reasonable facts based discussion, and given the absolute state of russian advance so far this just comes across as more pro ukrainian
/chug/ on the other hand is nothing but TWO MORE WEEKS cope based on nothing but dismissing literally everything that is not russian state soruces as globohomo propaganda. Also for some reason its full of cp.
however if i could offer a piece of advice if you want to have a serious discussion about the conflict, just ignore both of these and head to /k/

now bring the techno reindere pls

Attached: 1647717540723.jpg (472x461, 36.1K)

Even if I was pro-ukraine, /uhg/ would be miserable to browse. They jump on every tweet by literally who and treat it as absolute truth. Yesterday they were encircling Russians near Kiev and retaking Kherson, all in their magical fantasy world. Not to mention that because they are supporting a losing side, they are inherently bitter and seething every waking moment.

>head to /k/

Attached: IMG_20220321_100205.jpg (1080x553, 161.01K)

/chug/ is shizo /uhg/ is tourists

>Let me explain something to the shills here.
It has always been the Russian government's position that the entire purpose of this operation was to secure the Donbass region and the Donbass region alone. All other objectives are secondary. Along the way, we discovered that there were biolabs that were producing chemical weapons, and they got shut down. We have been attacking Kiev and other regions and cities within Ukraine as part of a general de-nazificiation strategy, to lure out and destroy azov. That objective has been mostly achieved. We never intended to take Kiev or any region other than Donbass and there is no evidence that that was ever the objective It is frankly pathetic the amount of shills on here who repeat blatant falsehoods about the overwhelming success of the current operation and strategy. We may have said in the past or shown by our actions that we wanted to take Kiev. Russian tactics look disjointed and attrition-like, but that is to the untrained eye. People that know about military tactics know that such actions are intended to confuse and bewilder the enemy. Whilst we engaged the enemy on their territory, they were distracted and we could focus on Donbass, our only military objective.

Now that we have succeeded in de-nazification plank of the campaign, we can now focus on securing Donbass region, which is our only actual objective.Russia is not engaged in failed nation building like America in Iraq or Afghanistan. Building a liberated Ukraine from scratch with so many nationalists would be very difficult anyway: it is not something we ever wanted.tl;dr shills are COPEING because Russian victory is in sight, and that victory is securing parts of the Donbass region.

burp is weekend here now though valdemar now we're all about techno reinders

hehe but yeah... I am here frequently when not drunk btw and just post stuff from twitter... other than I ree sometimes of the situation I just do that.....

now get into this shithe is fucking good man.....

he is lit dutch tier dj..... and he's from here, from alta!!! lol

oh no one obvious shill /k/ post means that the biased generals full of retards on Any Forums surely must be the best place to discuss the war
come on now

/uhg/ are people from outside of Any Forums who support Ukraine

/chug/ is edgy children and russian shills, also from outside of Any Forums

do you really believe in the biolabs?

I live and die to serve globohomo and to destroy Russia.

aaaah
youtu.be/d8j5remuezE?t=1840

how can such a gnome looking person be so based and make this music?

Attached: OIP.PcOcn_EID_E0ANpIXk6-iAHaFj.jpg (474x355, 17.01K)

I kekd but you can't stop chug from shitting our threads, and you also can't stop trolls from falseflagging. Heck that isn't the main problem, main problem is jannies ignoring spambots that make half the posts in /uhg/ kek.

this.
but /k/, since it relies on few days old verified reports from trusted sources combined with telegram videos, is insufferable to /chug/ who needs to wank over globohomo being shat on.

/k/. although has a consensus of Ukraine losing the conventional phase of the war, has been for years spammed by armatards going RussiaStronk and are now genuinely enjoying the hilariously incompetent implosion of the Russian armed forces.
This kills the Vatnik.

Attached: lmao.jpg (960x640, 118.59K)

lel breddy much

post memes

Attached: 1648169741688.png (1368x2000, 1.34M)

/uhg/ is Any Forums's console war threads but with Russia and Ukraine instead of Xbox/Sony/Nintendo/PC. A hive of trolls pretending to be trolling each other with nothing of value happening.
/chug/ is any of /vg/'s circlejerk generals (they even have drawfags and roleplay) but with more pro-Russian views and nothing of value happening.
Real discussion about the conflict happens outside of these trash cans.

Except that thread is literally made by reddit trannys. Its the same IP's posting to eachother in a circlejerk. And you're probably one of the same faggots thinking maybe this will get your propaganda some attention.

how about both general fuck off the board they're paid propaganda with very low IQ followers anyway

no.
My gf works in a biolab, they are using e-coli to produce new proteins.
US funded programs in over 30 countries including Russia.

The fact that Russia didn't mention the US DoD biolabs funded on Russian clay in any of the accusations of them making anime tier FoxDie was what made it clear they are lying.

I don't get it how you go oh I want htis and that

I am just here for the explosions

There's more where that came from. There's nothing that would make discussion on /k/ about this war better than on Any Forums. They have shills, they have substantially more retarded amerimutts, and they only have access to the same information that we have.

Attached: IMG_20220321_100005.jpg (1080x2113, 644.53K)

/chug/ are pedos and schizos

good take

.. he no I am nt ofc... but look wanting to make somtehing real doesn't make it real.....

youtube.com/watch?v=GbfVmzF7N4g

see

taht was supposed to be an answer to someone but meh nvm.....