Taylor Hawkins didn't die because of vaccine

He died because of drugs. Seethe anti-vaxers. From the based Poland. A lot of Polish doctors will tell you that vaccine is safe and effective. If you don't think like this, you are a Russian troll.

Attached: Taylor-Hawkins-nie-zyje--Znaleziony-martwy-w-pokoj.jpg (620x413, 42.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestlinginc.com/news/2021/04/fan-tests-positive-for-covid-19-after-wrestlemania-week-triple-h-and-kushida-vaccinated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

I went to school with a girl with a similar name to him and she always smelled like piss and fish and she had a horrible underbite.

His autopsy will be blocked by a judge.

Nobody cares about your high-school stories, fag

It all added up in the end. I'm sure it was both.

>Heart weakened by drugs
>Heart further weakened by clot shot
>Many many rock stars do all the drugs, still survived in decades past save for a few hardcore dope addicts.
The clot shot killed him and the drugs just made it that much easier. You simple Jack faggot.

Just trying to contribute to your wildly successful and popular thread.

Kek

Is it only me or is Poland desperately trying to take over Canada in terms of unlikable and obnoxious fags?

>HE DIDNT DIE BECAUSE OF FHE VAX HE DIED BECAUSE HE WAS A BASED DRUG ADDICT
lol I don't think you're helping your argument

When have you ever heard of someone dying from cocaine? It's all just a big coincidence, though, isn't it?

Heart failure will be the result.

clot adams? is that you?

Triple H got vaxxed and had heart attack, retired

wrestlinginc.com/news/2021/04/fan-tests-positive-for-covid-19-after-wrestlemania-week-triple-h-and-kushida-vaccinated/

Attached: checked.gif (270x400, 702.24K)

Yes and proudly

I am triple vaxxed and just waiting to keil over any fucking second. You guys remember red deer? Pepperidge farm remembers.

Attached: 1647670457611.jpg (300x391, 39.54K)

i noticed too

Its hard to OD on cocaine but not impossible. He was also in south america, where the cocaine is stronger as it hasnt been stepped on by the cartels to maximize american profits.

I think it must be the NATO and spook contingent there. Quite remarkable. If VPN based, actual Poland should be furious and lynch these larpers ASAP

>I am triple vaxxed
may God bless and heal you user

What is; comorbidity. Hawkins got vaxxed. Got boosted. Maybe got VAIDS. Maybe got myocarditis. Maybe had a history of cocaine usage. Maybe didn't but was using cocaine that night. Those factors would be worth observing and checking for a trend in these sudden celebrity deaths. Could show a pattern. Will show a pattern.

Real Poles also hate the anti-vax Russian propaganda