BIDEN SPEECH

I think it start at 1pm EST, i.e. 12 minutes from now.

LiveNOW from Fox News (formerly Fox 10 Phoenix):

youtube.com/watch?v=DNJ45Hzp1OQ

^ They ususally have the best, most-live streams for these sorts of events, but pls post other links in the thread k thx.

Attached: breaking news.jpg (299x168, 11.31K)

This is supposedly going to be a "major speech" from inside Poland btw. Wild speculation is welcome ITT.

Attached: CROSSED.jpg (1734x580, 182.09K)

cannot wait for my president to threaten my life for not vaxxing again and to tell me how racist and evil i am. cannot wait for more lectures on the evil of whiteness and how important it is to wipe my sons and my whole family off the face of the earth for justice.
i hate clownworld so goddam much.

Based Linda Williams fan

Attached: 062A7893-360E-414A-B90A-9A3D6261C97F.jpg (372x457, 69.74K)

I hope they kill you. I am not coming.

Attached: 1648308956621.jpg (768x498, 34.15K)

Can anyone verify that this speech is supposed to be at 1pm EST? I only saw one article mention it. Usually livenow has a little preview of what's coming next, but it doesn't for this.

>"MAJOR ADDRESS"
oh fuck what is he gonna say ?

We need more Any Forumsiticians ITT -- No one on the board seems to be paying attention to this.

Attached: 1619188822107.jpg (500x619, 88.05K)

DONT FALL ASLEEP JOE!

might be a real happening

4 minutes late baka

chances he misspeaks and starts ww3?
imagine if cold war diplomats were like Joe back when people took shit seriously kek

Her is my prediction
It's Joever

He could be a half-hour late. It's happened more than once before.

>chances he misspeaks and starts ww3?

Hearty lol. Might declare war on the USSR.

What's the point when they will walk back half of what he says an hour later? Nobody takes any of his speeches seriously.

>GET A WAY FROM THE UKRAINIONS, RUSSIA! OR, I WILL BOMB YOU!

Attached: 372-3728050_apu-apustaja-thumbs-up-hd-png-download.png (860x656, 253.23K)

Embarrassing...

They have to update his software or up his meds for him to be able to do a four minute long speech with minimal gaffs.

It gives us insight into where the A.I. wants to take society in the next couple years.

Just having a quick ice cream to keep the dementia at bay

Attached: 1648189232205.jpg (1526x2048, 417.5K)

Amerigoys, please take your president home, his mere presence is lowering real estate values in Europe

This one will find its way into the history books, r-right?

Attached: concerned.jpg (964x912, 59.83K)

>Something, something, something, millions more refugees, Putin bad, Kamala gives weak head, Poland needs more gay buttsex
Pretty standard shit from DC

Why did they mute this part?

I have wondered if it's possible that he's actually such a great actor that he's merely pretending to be retarded, somewhat like Trump was.