Looking at purely western sources:

Looking at purely western sources:

>Ukraine has killed almost hundreds of generals and high ranking officers
>20-40k Russian troops
>beaten back advances and is recapturing cities near Kiev and in the East

Meanwhile:
>Russia is targeting exclusively civilian sites, churches, schools, maternity wards, day cares, grandmas, kittens, puppies.

I almost think they are lying to us

Attached: 46B0CA44-A30C-4CDE-BC4E-803530589B40.jpg (1920x1080, 129.75K)

which of these niggas you claiming is still alive lol

Attached: rusgenerals.png (424x237, 59.97K)

What’s your source on them being dead?

I heard some report of a ukranian woman taking out a drone with a jar of tomatoes

What's your source on them being alive?

I’m not even sure if they are real people. I’d have no way to prove they’re alive or dead or if they held any high position in the Russian armed forces.

Taking schizophrenia to new heights I see

All I know is that the people who constantly lie to us are saying they are dead.

You know whats more fun?

Trying to find the name of one ukranian general killed

Attached: 1647710080965.jpg (750x565, 43.95K)

Taking NPC to new heights I see. How many Uke flags are you flying right now?

Or trying to find any mention of Ukrainian defeats in western press at all.

Ghost of Sheev’s grandma, auntie to all the brave warriors who died on snake island.

There don't seem to be any. It's not really normal for generals to be killed - the US had a single general killed over 20 years of military operations in the middle east.
The only reason Russian generals are being killed at such an alarming rate is that they are being placed, unusually, on the front lines, in an attempt to boost dwindling Russian morale.

They lied for decades and they want you to always trust them. Fuck them.

Attached: B79964FE-375C-4C6C-930C-CE93EC274D89.jpg (1200x675, 522.93K)

I've never seen such a complete absence of skepticism from the media before. Even during the lead up to Iraq, the media here in Australia at least remained skeptical.

>Trusting the word of a country who throws people in the gulag for free speech

Same here. In this conflict almost 100% of western news articles rely exclusively on Ukrainian and NATO military sources and they are quoted almost as if they don’t have motives or could be lying.

Our government does that here too.

Soon Russia will claim that the goal is to get recognition of Crimea and nothing more.

Attached: FOtOsHYXIBIWXon.jpg (887x600, 75.4K)

>I almost think
apparently

so does usa

Not entirely. Generals who fuck up are shuffled out of central command and put on the front lines. It's a kind of soft "execution" to ensure the replacement generals know that failure isn't an option. And with some luck the disgraced general on the front line may redeem themselves while trying to stay alive. They're like Klingons.

Ukraine needs more fighter jets. Then they'll have a chance.

>Russias motives
>posts some random Twitter poster

nice strawman retard.