Are liberal companies too far gone?

>After 6 long technical interviews over the course of weeks, 7th interview is with a black guy
>Asks me a bunch of normal workplace questions, then gets to the next one
>"How is Diversity important to you, and how can it make you a better worker?"
>I have to sit here and tell a black man how Diversity is important, and he refuses to elaborate on what he means
Is there any point in working for these companies? Your work is going to go straight towards their globohomo agenda and you will be tormented if you're not a hardcore leftist. I'm starting to have second doubts at this point, even if the money is good I don't know if it will be worth the time spent. This was a FAANG company btw.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

all you have to do is not be hateful

They're only asking you that question to gauge whether or not you'll become a problem for HR

I have a lot of white collar skills, neeted for a few years and want to return to work - currently looking at doing warehouse work to avoid libshits.

how would not asking this question be a problem for HR? is this not a filter question so that they can root out everyone whos not woke?

>how would not asking this question be a problem for HR? is this not a filter question so that they can root out everyone whos not woke?
You've answered your first question with the second

If they didn't want to elaborate, you should've just pretended you didn't understand the question, start talking about how diverse your diet is or how you diversify your free time, your investments, etc. "Therefore diversity is an important part of my life"

Wrong. It's not good enough to not be racist.
You must be actively anti-racist.
Frankly, white people shouldn't even have jobs because every job worked by a white person is a job that a PoC didn't get.
Even then it's still not enough.
American slavery was the worst thing to ever happen in the history of the world with the possible exception of the holocaust.
The only way to make up for is to let PoC own white slaves for a few hundred years

If you don't interpret the word diversity in the way they want you to, you failed.

Most of those companies probably won't even exist after summer with way things are going kek

You should just say it's not important to you and accept that you are unemployable in the modern workplace.

You mean the highest valued companies in the world?

Attached: 1618208989033.png (624x475, 16.62K)

That's unironically how you immediately stop being considered for the position. Not only are you coming across as willfully ignorant at worst and autistic at best, you're also insulting the intelligence of the interviewer

oh no

these are unironically all bad things too

isnt not hiring someone based on their political views illegal?

>just pass up every job that pays over 100k bro, eat the bugs

diversity is not important to me, and frankly, i view it as a ignorant cop out. Why is the company trying to be diverse? its not to increase profitability, otherwise we would have seen diversity long ago. diversity is a risk aversion technique, an attempt to not lose money. there is inherit risks in putting all your eggs in one basket. So by becoming more diverse, the theory is you limit some of these risks. However I would argue you impose more risks by diversifying without critical and rigorous testing. It is known that the groups diversity props up are on average, less qualified than their counterparts. If they werent, such policies would be redundant. So in essence you are trading average qualifications for "risk aversion". You are sacrificing your capabilities to appease the special interest groups.

Id rather be the best I can be than diverse

Yep. Those are all operating in Russia now under different trademarks

>isnt not hiring someone based on their political views illegal?
a certain ideology has taken over all hr departments. they don't care. you could get into a legal battle with the company, but, they have more resources than you, and what's the chance you get some woke lib judge who hates you?

>isnt not hiring someone based on their political views illegal?
Sure, but they can always come up with a million other reasons why they didn't hire you (i.e. "he didn't seem to be the right fit for our work culture" - which I've something I've actually heard before)

My point is, play it safe. There's no reason to reveal your true self at a job interview anyway

>isnt not hiring someone based on their political views illegal
>he thinks the law protects him

>Diversity is great, it allows us to bid on public projects

Attached: 16561294.gif (500x250, 505.33K)

it'd be funny to be honest and say how diversity is not, and never has been, a strength for any organization.

Stop being autistic, bite the bullet and pretend to care so you can get the job. Lie about having extended family members who are black. It’s not hard, and it’s definitely worth the money.

t. liberalism

Just tell them what they want to hear and play their retarded game for the paycheck and experience.

Lol you're a retard

nah, the solid go-to is to be jewish. any time someone asks or brings it up, you're jewish