Russian nukes don't work

Nuclear bombs have to be built extremely precisely to function.
Nuclear cores corrode over time and must be remade. Components corrode. The explosives, which must produce a precise amount of force, degrade.
Components are supposed to be replaced every few years. If the Russians neglected this they won't work at all. The original manufacturers are gone and the new replacements have never been tested, which is extremely important. The whole system has to function precisely while being accelerated to and moving at ballistic speeds
The ICBMs are the same. They have hundreds of thousands of parts and even new unrusted ones have a few percent failure rate. The guidance systems have to be precise, a few percent error means off by many miles.
youtu.be/BuIPYfO5-qE

Attached: 1648181501990-pol.jpg (875x900, 92.62K)

let's test russia's stockpile on your cities

Wrong OP image, oh well

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-001421_YouTube.jpg (1080x1302, 445.69K)

Nukes are fake in general.

>burger spew burger propaganda
>links burgers from youtube for source
>burgers

Attached: 1646814606552.png (517x626, 127.66K)

russia should nuke ukraine like usa nuked japan to show the world that it is capable and willing to protect itself at all cost

this. russia must push thunderfag's shit in with a small demonstration of some nuclear artillery on kiev.

I don’t doubt that Russia had a lot of duds in their arsenal, but even 1 out of 100 of their warheads working would still be disastrous.

Not if a first strike disables most of them first

Attached: 1648310726491-pol.jpg (1284x998, 430.92K)

Russia has been investing more into nukes than USA was, since nukes and missile tech are Russia's primary deterrent

>first strike against a largely mobile missile force
let me know how that works out for ya brandon

>mobile missiles in the age of satellite imagery

Attached: 1648255864502-pol.png (112x112, 7.67K)

>mobile missiles in the age of satellite imagery
During the final days of war preparations, the west was complaining it can no longer keep count of Russian BTGs because they dispersed into forests

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 100.76K)

That’s what the Japs said about Nukes before they got hit. You dumbfuck

>muh technology

The NSA has the GPS of the truck operator's phones and who knows what other intelligence. How hard would it be to sneak a tracker onto one?

Attached: 1648213825636-pol.jpg (1995x1333, 896.63K)

the only controversy over nukes being maintained poorly that has ever been reported on by the press was when trump decided to update the nuclear arsenal because it was all the same rusted out equipment from past generations. meanwhile russians fire hypersonic missiles through european airspace completely unmolested, even if those missile designs are 50 years old. you push buttons on toys made by raytheon, you know nothing
>nuclear codes corrode
trolling outside Any Forums

Im willing to risk a few American cities

Attached: 1648160829014-pol.jpg (611x611, 26.71K)

>The NSA has the GPS of the truck operator's phones and who knows what other intelligence. How hard would it be to sneak a tracker onto one?
What makes you think mobile nuclear deterrent drivers are allowed to use phones? Kek
As a driven you can get life prison sentence just for driving that thing incorrectly or recklessly.
Plus, Russia has their own satellite navigation system (glonas), so they don't need GPS

I hope they sanction India

They didn't even know Nukes existed. What a dumb comparison.

>What makes you think mobile nuclear deterrent drivers are allowed to use phones?
Before the Ukraine war I would have believed you. Apparently no one in Russia cares about cyber security, Google is reporting traffic jams on roads controlled by the Russian military.

About time you fucks man the fuck up and impose a ban on H1B so we can finally reverse the brain drain.

>Before the Ukraine war I would have believed you. Apparently no one in Russia cares about cyber security, Google is reporting traffic jams on roads controlled by the Russian military.
did you expect Russia to switch all of Ukraine's population from GPS to GLONAS over night? kek
wtf is this logic even

This. They are turning towards Donbass to liberate them. Wouldn't doubt them just nuking kyiv and be done with it.

"Brain drain" Yeah, that's the reason why I want to stop Indians from moving here and Indian tech companies from doing business here.