GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!!!!!

RUSSELL BRAND JUST CALLED OUT BLOOD LIBEL
RUSSELL BRAND JUST CALLED OUT BLOOD LIBEL
ANDRENOCHROME / AMBROSIA
"Can't we just agree not to let the rich drink the blood of the young?"

youtube.com/watch?v=82pOL361zUk

Attached: russell_bloodlibelvideo.jpg (1080x540, 157.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/347828f8-6e7f-4a9b-92ab-95f637a9dc2e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rich sure like spike proteins in their blood.

I seriously don’t know if this blood drinking thing is a fucking Larp or not

this has been a thing for a long time and not exactly secret.

bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/347828f8-6e7f-4a9b-92ab-95f637a9dc2e

it is not

He will tiptoe around the JQ, but that is fine. it's going to lead people down the garden path. Curious minds will keep on digging and find kikes under every rock

I'm not watching his video. Did he actually utter the words Blood Libel...or just what you quoted which could be construed as a metaphor?

He’s Marmite in the UK. He has a good grasp on logic as well as 5mil followers. Once a mainstream eccentric darling, he has now gone full red-pilled and is applying all his might to exposing bullshit. Expect him to be Hillaried any day now. Mad as a box of frogs, but sewing some seeds. Based in his own way. Range and timbre, rare nowadays.

It's a well sourced thing.
The PayPal co-founder openly endorses it.

>this guy
no he didn't utter the words "blood libel" because he's not a fucking retard.
he just described it in great detail for twenty minutes.

He also drinks it because he's in the club.

Its not. Vampires are real they just aren't what you think they are.

nou get the fuck out of my head desu

>controlled opposition (((freemason))) says something
Cool story faggot

If Brand was controlled Opo he wouldn't be drawing attention to the demonic blood industry. He's getting close to the real redpills. He might be legit. I'll hold off for now and see what he does but it has promise. I've noticed normies getting red pilled and activated. People in my own life who were never political have gone full on against globohomo. It's hard to tell if you only live in Any Forums but the message is spreading.

Is it finally happening? Will the Russell Brands of the world finally name the jew???

I gave it a chance and within 10 seconds this nigger is shilling tickets for his "performances". OP is a NIGGERFAGGOT.

The best way to cover up some things is to show them in front of everyone's faces by some retard.

Of course he's shilling tickets, he's a capitalist, and you're a fag commie

Then Any Forums is the greatest at cover-ups

russel is an amazing human being who is actively red-pilling masses on fucking (((their))) platform, what the fuck you want him to do? he's barely hanging as it is dumbfucks.
> inb4 dated rotschild
> inb4 controller oppo
> inb4 druggie
> inb4 go fuck yourself.

Bollocks, Russel’s probsbly been given permission to talk about this stuff. Chances are, half of the people he knows do this stuff, possibly even doing it himself considering his considerable income

He has to - now he's red pilled who will put him on TV?

Libel is the kikes word, dont use it.

see, people, this is a jew, right here.
either that, or a literal kurwa with 61 IQ.
repeat after me
> N
>

Attached: bleh.gif (400x225, 2.36M)

ESL?

I'm amazed he's still on YouTube, he's bargaining with his objective journalism and past fame.

>rich hollywood dipshit said the word adrenochrome, he said no names yet, but he will get there; totally one of us, you guys

Attached: faggot.jpg (600x759, 216.71K)

Years ago before I was ever on Any Forums a countryman of mine told me about it after claiming to be a lower ranking member of a masonic lodge.
He is a wealthy businessman so I don't think he was lying.