Am i really part nigger?

Did ancestry.com add 1% nigger in my DNA to make me think i’m not pure?

Why does ancestry and 23andme want everyone to think they have nigger in them and they are mutts?

Is there a political reasoning behind this corruption of our DNA?

Here are my results

Attached: D494741D-B104-459B-B477-3A74F3FF32AF.jpg (1170x1913, 584.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitotic_recombination
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>one drop rule

You had an ancestor who got BLACKED

>Am i really part nigger?
>look at flag
>amerimutt
yes

My parents both did it, no nigger. We are an RH- bloodline

Yes the ancestry and 23andMe people have said in the past that not only do they mess with 100% white scores but that they also give it any information you give them to government services get smart dude go in the woods

Attached: 1648238967842.webm (480x480, 480.94K)

Mine doesn't because Ireland and England were never conquered. Unlike you South European niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU
100%

user their methods are 100 accurate, you are a nigger, now cope elsewhere.

Not necessarily, you might have inherited some genes that are common in nigs and the jew test you retard took read it as ancestry.
Might be this too:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitotic_recombination

niggers and indians are the same thing.

jews

I’m from UK. I got 80/20 English and Scottish only. It seems this 1% business only happens with Yanks.

You plainsniggers are basically the same thing anyway. Some freed slaves joined some tribes and they didn't see any problem with it.

Not surprising really since blacks were known to hang out with the natives. Are you really 97% native? That is impressive I thought that was fairly rare these days.

There was something a while ago that came out proving those companies purposely do that

>are you a nigger
Yes
>did I read your blog post
No

Why do you assume it's from a male? If he's amerimutt, it was probably a black female dna

Attached: 1641895207882.jpg (699x1024, 89.09K)

No, it means someone in you family line had children with a black person and so many black people in america share some of your genes that they add 1%

could be corrupted, but as I see it, you are mostly a native american, if you look at the other big part of it is portugese, what did the portugese do most? Colonize and fuck, so one of your portuguese ancestors probably fucked a niggress, and then this thing came in america and fucked more so you are the result

jews.
stop sending them your DNA semples.