Imagine being a libertarian over the age of 25

Imagine being a libertarian over the age of 25

Attached: B094B191-D548-4FDD-92C7-73B4C53A79F1.jpg (1183x1150, 432.4K)

No ty

This is because Russia invaded a major grain exporter Ukraine which will in all likely hood make it very difficult to export as they had been since the farmers are off blowing up Russian tanks etc . America produces twice the grain it needs and exports the rest. This will just make American farmers lots of money. This concern is more for countries in Africa and middle east.

Right wing propaganda media usually cuts off the end of the statement

Attached: 1642360338356.jpg (795x781, 121.28K)

russia invaded nobody. this is a liberation from a criminal regime.

>lack of fertilizer makes fertilizer prices go up sky high and farmers are saying they can't afford enough to have crops that they can feed their animals with and food will be scarce because they can't produce for america what they could 1 year ago
>This will make american farmers money
holy shit kid kys right now.

>food & energy markets can be threatened by conflict half way around the world because food/energy supply is calculated globally due to free trade, instead of country by country due to trade barriers
>this is the clearest indication that allowing your food/energy to be shopped around the world in a globalized market runs massive risks
It's the death of globalism, baby! Looks like on-shoring food and energy production is back on the menu, boys!

>Doesn't threaten the US interests at all

This guy is really, really unintelligent. It's almost pathetic how dumb libertarians are. The dumbest motherfuckers alive.

>Ron Paul delivered 3,000 babies
How many did he circumcise?

Kill yourself nato fag

Sanctions on Russia is why

Ukraine produces 3% of the world wheat. Russia produces 1/3 of the worlds wheat

You have an infantile understanding of the world, likely a 14-year old or younger teen, with the same intellectual capacity as a retard like ron paul.

You will belive anything

Yes our interest in certain government officials children and their employment at gas companies is quite compelling

you have no room to talk, subject

Attached: 1578832774714.jpg (470x639, 65.83K)

Grow up. Nobody but pseuds care about muh Realpolitik.

Did they also invade a major oil exporter too? That’s why our gas is so expensive?

I sure wish we weren’t a small country with no real farmland to grow tons of food ourselves…

How is he wrong? What interests do we have in Ukraine?

He’s unironically right here though, this squabble is literally not our problem.

You can choose to complain or cast blame if you want. But if large shares of the energy and wheat production of the world are dependent upon a certain geography and that geography is destroyed or degraded, contested or otherwise disrupted then there will be "shortages"
I suspect that agricultural land in South Africa has become much more valuable in the last few weeks.

not sure where chuds get all these completely wrong numbers but here's wheat exports by country. When you suddenly remove #5 you have a problem

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-125014.png (1080x1154, 189.2K)

Sorry. The white race invented liberty.

I don't know, what to explain how a country that borders one of our biggest strategic enemies has any relevance to the US? Man, you people really are as dumb as a sack of rocks.

Hey, user. That's funny. Really made me lol
Good job.

So you can't give an answer.

Thanks for playing

I wish I could still believe that people are smart enough and responsible enough to handle true liberty

>bro let's give all children all the meth they can smoke and arm them with rocket launchers and nukes, fucking liberty bro!!!!!

You were almost there but didn't reach the finish line.

>This concern is more for countries in Africa and the middle east

It will start in Somalia, and then spread to surrounding nations. It will create tens of millions of refugees who will flood into western europe in a matter of weeks. Then the food banks will fail, then the religious institutions, and finally the governments themselves will fall from food riots.

Our elites have money laundering, human trafficking, and glowie black sites set up there which must be protected in the name of globohomo

You're simply too dumb to understand the strategic importance of Ukraine being a stable, friendly state on the border of our rival nuclear power? You really are quite the dumb dumb, aren't you?

You think Ukraine is relevant? Then go fight, you worthless faggot. Get yourself a rifle and go over there and get bombed along with the redditards in defense of cocksucking and niggers. I would love to watch the neolibs being forced to fight their own war for a change.

I can tell from your writing style alone that you are missing your foreskin

>You're simply too dumb to understand the strategic importance of Cuba being a stable, friendly state on the border of our rival nuclear power? You really are quite the vatnik, aren't you?

>bro let's give all ukrainians all the meth they can smoke and arm them with rocket launchers and nukes, fucking russia bro!!!!!

why would i need to imagine it?

>What interests do we have in Ukraine?
We want to pin Russia down and force them to become a vassal state. The idea is to control Ukraine, then position missiles there to target Russia. This will tax the Russian defense systems because they will have less time to respond to missiles in the air coming from so close to them. Russian defense systems will be taxed to the point that they will be forced to negotiate from a position of weakness.

Unbelievably retarded post i dont even know where to start

Cuba has no strong military or capabilities to strike the US. Ukraine has strong capabilities to be a buffer state against Russian interests in Europe.

Again, you're just proving what smoothbrains you are with each reply.

Russian and Ukrainian govts are both incredibly corrupt. The real differences between the two are geopolitical, not moral

All you do is call people dumb when you can't give an answer. Ukraine is nothing to us. It doesn't matter if Russia takes it again or not. It's not at all in our intrest.

Mental libtard detected

Attached: libtard.webm (406x720, 2.85M)

That would be ANCAPS and anarchists user.
I do agree that libertarianism needs a strong backbone in some areas they are not able to provide

>Russia
>invaded
Already wrong. Won’t bother reading the rest

Weird how criticism of libertarianism is never substantive isnt it. Just something ive (((noticed))) over the years

Kek. How?

>strategic enemies
Literal propaganda. What has Russia done to us since the 90's? We could leave them alone and they won't do shit to us.

>What interests do we have in Ukraine?
Don't you ever forget what we are fighting for...peasant...

Attached: 1645723694839.jpg (250x243, 11.48K)

>he thought he made a point here
Lol

>enemies
That’s the problem . America should have no enemies

The entire west suffered 2 years for a disease that kills people over average life span. This is just a continuation of that theme.

Yeah American farmers are going to get fucking rich boissss. 200% increase in fertilizer prices, diesel fuel $5.00 a gallon, used equipment up 50%+ This years grain output will be less than 1/2 of last years prepare your fucking anus.

>biggest strategic enemy
Its largely self inflicted because they are resistant to total american influence, you make it sound like they are an actual threat to the homeland when in reality theyre just a regional power

People from all the sides from the political spectrum would bitch even harder if war was declared against Russia.

White people grew way too soft in the 50 years that is why their civilization is collapsing.

>he actually thinks our administrations are enemies with Russia and China
>not putting on a dog and pony show for the public

Attached: 1562044155531.jpg (248x203, 16.83K)

Oh no no no no, American bro doesn't know how a constitutional monarchy works.

Like what? Monarchy isnt even mutually exclusive with libertarianism dipshit

>his concern is more for countries in Africa and middle east.
The countries that didn't take his clot shot vax? What a strange coincidence.

>farmers are saying they can't afford enough to have crops that they can feed their animals with
This is to get more gibs from the government.
t. farmer

Are you retarded or just pretending? Entirely unaware of why the failed Bay of Pigs operation happened?

must be removed from office asap

no one ever question show someone from Somalia ends up in northern France.

It is OUR responsibility to feed starving people in Africa before before we feed ourselves. That is a fact.

Asking the real questions over here.

Oh my mr big shot here. Hey everyone! It’s mr big shot!

Anyone who supports overseas wars is jew by proxy.

Yeah bullshit. Go fucking lie on plebbit faggot.

What proof you want?

Fertilizer prices up over 200% yoy right now.

Zero. A different doctor does the snipping

What do you farm?